Question about SoM

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
last night I decided to try to get SoM (who cares right? ;) ). anyway when I got there it was down. I decided to pull some salamanders to lvl my malice a bit. After I killed some and was resting (unfortunately very close to aggro) SoM poped and one of the sphinxs killed me. But, it also killed my cleric (couldn’t rezz and lost SoM) which was ungrouped and last time I was healed was before SoM pops. Cleric was too far to aggro (at the rocks near by) and what I am asking is, was it a bug or does it happen? Any info would be appreciated just to satisfy my curiosity.

Thanks
n.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
did you heal yourself with the cleric since the sphinxes popped?

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
nope :/ . that is why I am curious about it.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Heal Font or anything in the area?

nope.. njothing.
when my merc died i went to cleric’s pc.. and to my surprize saw sphinx coming right at me.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
They have a HUUUGE agro range... been camping it alot the last few days... and dunno how manny mincers i have seen die so fat when they tryed to get a sally for soloing som mobs... :fluffle:
and think they agrro on anything inside the areana if they are close enough...

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Galoma said:
They have a HUUUGE agro range... been camping it alot the last few days... and dunno how manny mincers i have seen die so fat when they tryed to get a sally for soloing som mobs... :fluffle:
and think they agrro on anything inside the areana if they are close enough...

so .. suppose one of the mobs chace s1 down the hill (towrds volcanus heaven) and there is some1 else there it will aggro? so my cleric got into range... damn I lost SoM last night because of this..
anyway. that's life

Thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom