Question about Sidi

O

old.Bubble

I'm thinking about starting up a public raid(weekyly sort of thing like tlw) or 2 and would like some information if you guys could help :)
1- Items dropped

Do the items drop from all mobs (like random chance sort of thing like normal mobs) or do they only drop on keylords.

2- Keylord respawn times

How long do they normaly take, i hear hours but do some take longer than others

3- keylord difficulty

Some of them and be taken down with 1FG, others take 3FG's, i hear Keylords 1 to 3 are easyish but it gets harder after that.

D

Danya

1. All mobs have a chance to drop some of the items. Some of the better items are limited to certain keylords though. BPs only drop off the horsemen and apoc.

2. The entire dungeon repops at once, this occurs roughly 8-10 hours after the first mob (or maybe keylord) is killed. This is why raiding before another raid is such a big deal - if you're in the middle of sidi and it repops you get a lot of mobs popping very quickly, and all the doors lock.

3. All can be done with 1fg. You can focus all but the first two. You can melee about half of them (first two, bane and crypt lord are the usual targets for melee groups).

O

old.Bubble

Thanks Danya
Does weebl focus on all TLW raids?

Thanks

D

Derric

Only focus on fg raids,not the FFA ones. o0

L

Lochlyessa

You can't focus sanguine either, not conventionally ^^

B

bigchief

didnt stop delk trying repeatedly though ;p

S

SoulFly Amarok

Nerfbats aren't crap :eek: nor are sleeves/panties.

G

Gamah

sidi i really need an ssa so may have to start going oO

D

Demonblade

How exactly do these focus groups work then? how do they pull mobs onto pet one at a time etc? how many clerics needed to heal pet? minstrel for powersong obviously? I always wondered how best to go about those focus groups

Also some mobs are immune but some arent? which named are immune?

Users who are viewing this thread