Question about shooms :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
yep body, therefor 2 animists + 1 void eld hurts ALOT :D.
An full buffed animist with max range can cast 4 maybe 5 bombers b4 they reach the target, so u will be death b4 u found out any was attacking u :)

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I thought it was body, just that when I ran into AMG room before my body resist chant didnt seem to lower the damage much :p

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
was in bg1 today with my n00b thuerg , watched these 2 rangers start to pepper the alb zerg , they zerg charged them only to run into aload of shrroms , nice trick imo =). Pity the alb zerg was a bit to strong and pwnd them all .

Later skater

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
was in bg1 today with my n00b thuerg , watched these 2 rangers start to pepper the alb zerg , they zerg charged them only to run into aload of shrroms , nice trick imo =). Pity the alb zerg was a bit to strong and pwnd them all .

Later skater

lol it also works in RvR albs always get cought with our magic mushies

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
anyone got a realy awser from goa yet about placing the fekkers inside Soldid trees btw?
not the small green ones. but the big ones were u cant seem to select them verywell.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
shrooms >>>> nubber alb zerg and or retarded fotm savage groups

ps QQ more irl

vintervargen

Banned
judas said:
anyone got a realy awser from goa yet about placing the fekkers inside Soldid trees btw?
not the small green ones. but the big ones were u cant seem to select them verywell.

you can click them?

maybe you cant target Paul, since hes in the middle of 217 friends, but you wouldnt be able to target Paul even if he and his friends were on the open ground would you now..

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
you can click them?

i finnaly found a char i can play..

Mushroom-25-5.jpg

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Even savages and pre nerf zerks required slightly more skill than a stack of coins on the button :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom