Question about shapeshifts [MOVED]

Syrops

Fledgling Freddie
hey !

I left daoc before toa came and recently returned.Hence why i'm not very common with the artifact abilities

hence this question: what bonus/special effect does the different shapechanges give?f.e sobekite form,scalars wolf morph,SoM morph,dreamsphere cat form etc

if anyone could explain me what these forms really do for the character,it would be greatly appreciated and help me figure out what forms i'd like to get

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
I've not used all of those artifacts, but from what i understand :

SoM proc = 200 pt Health buffer that can overwrite itself each time it goes off.

Atlantis Tablet = each croc form procs a dd i think, same proc each /use.

Scalars = Extra accuracy on melee hits [ not used this yet so unsure ].

Dream Sphere = Panther form gives boost to melee accuracy, and has a proc i've not seen go off yet.

Can't comment on Traitors either, i've not used it on a toon yet.

This is the best i can do i'm afraid.. hope it's partly accurate at least ^-^

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Traitors and SoM = Same effect, give a Defensive Proc 100% Ablative, value Im unsure off, long time I played, but 200 as said by Speedr sounds right
It dont just give 200pt HP when used, but give a chance (high % compared to normal procs) that you get a 200pt HP shield from melee attacks, very usefull for stealthers...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Small correction

Maddening Scalar's Wolf Shapeshift gives you a chance to proc disease and a small value dot.

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Speedr said:
I've not used all of those artifacts, but from what i understand :

SoM proc = 200 pt Health buffer that can overwrite itself each time it goes off.

Atlantis Tablet = each croc form procs a dd i think, same proc each /use.

Scalars = Extra accuracy on melee hits [ not used this yet so unsure ].

Dream Sphere = Panther form gives boost to melee accuracy, and has a proc i've not seen go off yet.

Can't comment on Traitors either, i've not used it on a toon yet.

This is the best i can do i'm afraid.. hope it's partly accurate at least ^-^

Dream sphere has a melee accuracy buff for 10 mins, but its only 5% extra chance to hit and it has a offensive DoT proc(if you hit someone it can proc).

Scalars isnt correct, its actually a offensive DoT AND Disease proc(iirc the disease cannot be cured by ml1 perfecter spell).

Atlantis tablet is just a offensive DoT proc.

Shades of Mist is a defensive ablative proc which absorbs 200 damage(not spell dmg), it procs more often than other defensive procs too.

Traitors Dagger has a offensive proc which does about 200-250 damage and steals 50 hp from you.

The reason casters use Scalars morph is so people have a hard time deciding who to target, it makes it easier to survive but only if other people in the group uses it at the same time. AT and DS morphs on casters are just for fun :>(and i just mean the morphs, the stats on AT are pretty good for a caster)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The thing about SoM ablative is that it is 100% absorbtion, while most ablatives only absorb 50%.

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Thought scalars had a high dmg reactive dmg shield proc if hit?

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
traitors morph has a dd proc that takes 50hp off u when it procs. it used to be worth using cos it hit HARD but they nerfed the hell out off it last i checked ;/

i remember getting a double proc on a zerker at mmg in OF once, loldmg, poor guy ;)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
SoM : 200 value albative 100% absorb - ie: randomzerger hits you for 180 dmg, 180 dmg was absorbed; randomzerger hits you for 90 dmg, 20 dmg was absorbed; he hits you for 70 dmg as opposed to 270 dmg.

Traitors: % chance to proc a DD which causes between 2xx~3xx dmg costing 50 hp - ie: you hit randomzerger for 280 dmg, "you feel traitors draining 50HP" you hit randomzerger for 290 dmg.

Scalars: offensive DoT proc - ie: you see a message about rabies on your opponent though I'm not sure about the disease.

Dreamsphere: melee accuracy buff similar to Battler's buff.

AT: I'm not sure what croc mode does

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
traitors morph has a dd proc that takes 50hp off u when it procs. it used to be worth using cos it hit HARD but they nerfed the hell out off it last i checked ;/

i remember getting a double proc on a zerker at mmg in OF once, loldmg, poor guy ;)

got double proc while playing merc too and hit for 1400 on hunter :>

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Also, what I wonder is this;
Do shapeshifts still fool people? (ie, to target certain classes later than they would usually and go for other classes instead)

Gamah

Banned
Daedalus said:
Also, what I wonder is this;
Do shapeshifts still fool people? (ie, to target certain classes later than they would usually and go for other classes instead)

Dog mode does occationaly.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
btw you forgot about

avlarus leggins shark mode :p gives you swim speed and looks cool :D

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Awarkle said:
btw you forgot about

avlarus leggins shark mode :p gives you swim speed and looks cool :D
maji.jpg

Majipowa

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Traitors /use2 is on a 30 minute reuse, if not it could well be worth putting in a template.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom