Question about Real Madrid

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I don't get the chance to watch any Spanish football, so I always enjoy watching some via the Champions League.

How comes Real Madrid never play Benzema or Kaka? Do they get in the team for league matches? I know Higuain is very good so he's probably keeping Benzema out? But what's the deal with Kaka?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I don't get the chance to watch any Spanish football, so I always enjoy watching some via the Champions League.

How comes Real Madrid never play Benzema or Kaka? Do they get in the team for league matches? I know Higuain is very good so he's probably keeping Benzema out? But what's the deal with Kaka?

- Kaka is injured and isnt expected to come back till January. Been this way since he played the WC with his knee injected.

- Benzema, while I agree he would need some more minutes, keeps losing vs Higuain for the same spot in the starting eleven. He has the same problems stated by Blanc with the french national team: lack of "personality" and "willpower". His quality is beyond any shadow of doubt but the lad only gives his 60% while others like Higuain performs at his 110%. It is reported that he doesnt train as hard as he is able, both in RM and with Blanc.
Reminds me of the young Anelka and he might perfectly end up like him, losing his best years of youth and late flowrishing at his 30s when his head finally cools down.

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
1) Kaka has an injury. But Real Madrid's Kaka is 5 times worse than Milan's Kaka

2) Benzema: Natural football talent, but Mourinho wants hard workers, and definately Benzema isn't one of em :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Yep he seems a bit of a sulky bastard.

As Vasc said, he is Anelka mach2. Extremely talented, but far to lazy and sulky, probably realise his potential in his late 20s.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Imo he went to the wrong club should have either stayed at Lyon for another 2 seasons and it was so secret Alex Ferguson was a huge fan and might have signed him.

Imo Real Madrid is a terrible club for a young striker look at Huntelaar going to that club almost ruined his career he is only just starting to find his form again at Shalke in Germany and i still think he should come to England i would love to see him playing week in week out here.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Imo he went to the wrong club should have either stayed at Lyon for another 2 seasons and it was so secret Alex Ferguson was a huge fan and might have signed him.

Err, he bid for him. £25million. Real paid more, Fergie was unwilling to.

Lethul

FH is my second home

Imo Real Madrid is a terrible club for a young striker look at Huntelaar going to that club almost ruined his career he is only just starting to find his form again at Shalke in Germany and i still think he should come to England i would love to see him playing week in week out here.

What about Higuain?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture

Ehrm no.

Benzema's problem is his own attitude and lack of commitement. We can argue about if SAF would have made a bttr motivational work, but the problem is the player, not the club, despite his unquestioned quality.

If Real Madrid is a terrible club for a young striker, how comes Higuian, who arrived at the club with 18 yo with just 7 games played in a top division league (argentina), have flowrished as one of the best strikers in the world??
Or Marcelo, who arrived with 18 yo and has become a very good left sideback?
The wizard of Oz_il is progressing at an incredible rate. Same with Di Maria. All of 'em under 22.

The problem with Huntelaar (player that I love btw), is that he had the bad luck of arriving in the posible worst 6 months of RM's history.
With a headless club, so fuckin bad managed that they didnt even know they couldnt sign Huntelaar AND Lass Diarra at the same time for the Champions League competition (due to some rule regarding players hired from other EU leagues or smething).
With an ex-president wanted dead or alive for cheating in the elections.
With a disgrace of a coach such as Juande Ramos (omg! ) signed by *shock horror* one of the players!
A club "owned" by Raul's ego (I cannot describe how much I despise that lie of a player) who "played" (we could argue if the verb is "play" instead "crawl") the 90min of every fucking game (even friendly games) and completly blocked Huntelaar's progression, who ended barely playing 15min a game.

Poor Jan Klass got so depressed he got to sign for the only club in a worst state than RM at the time: Milan AC. Same story, different scenario.

Im glad Huntelaar is doing good at Schalke (again with Raul OMG!!! ), the lad deserves to be in a better club. I could bet a million €, he would be now raised to the altars of the strikers if he were playin in Real Moudrid right now.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture

angry_baby.jpg

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ehrm no.

Benzema's problem is his own attitude and lack of commitement. We can argue about if SAF would have made a bttr motivational work, but the problem is the player, not the club, despite his unquestioned quality.

If Real Madrid is a terrible club for a young striker, how comes Higuian, who arrived at the club with 18 yo with just 7 games played in a top division league (argentina), have flowrished as one of the best strikers in the world??
Or Marcelo, who arrived with 18 yo and has become a very good left sideback?
The wizard of Oz_il is progressing at an incredible rate. Same with Di Maria. All of 'em under 22.

The problem with Huntelaar (player that I love btw), is that he had the bad luck of arriving in the posible worst 6 months of RM's history.
With a headless club, so fuckin bad managed that they didnt even know they couldnt sign Huntelaar AND Lass Diarra at the same time for the Champions League competition (due to some rule regarding players hired from other EU leagues or smething).
With an ex-president wanted dead or alive for cheating in the elections.
With a disgrace of a coach such as Juande Ramos (omg! ) signed by *shock horror* one of the players!
A club "owned" by Raul's ego (I cannot describe how much I despise that lie of a player) who "played" (we could argue if the verb is "play" instead "crawl") the 90min of every fucking game (even friendly games) and completly blocked Huntelaar's progression, who ended barely playing 15min a game.

Poor Jan Klass got so depressed he got to sign for the only club in a worst state than RM at the time: Milan AC. Same story, different scenario.

Im glad Huntelaar is doing good at Schalke (again with Raul OMG!!! ), the lad deserves to be in a better club. I could bet a million €, he would be now raised to the altars of the strikers if he were playin in Real Moudrid right now.

As i said Real Madrid almost ruined his career.

Marc

FH is my second home

Oh I dont know, you could go to city and compete with 12 other strikers. A sure fire way for a young striker to make it.

Just because a striker is banging them in, in the dutch division, doesnt mean they will make it at one of europes top clubs. He was even worse at Ac Milan so I dont get how you can blame Real madrid other than success breeds jealousy.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Oh I dont know, you could go to city and compete with 12 other strikers. A sure fire way for a young striker to make it.

Just because a striker is banging them in, in the dutch division, doesnt mean they will make it at one of europes top clubs. He was even worse at Ac Milan so I dont get how you can blame Real madrid other than success breeds jealousy.

Marc, he was not given a chance at either club and has massive amounts of pressure piled on him right from day one instead of letting him settle in to a new team and culture. Now in Germany he is banging them in and looks like a different player. I don't care what anyone says, the guy is a cracking striker and will do the business anywhere he is given proper support.

Marc

FH is my second home
Marc, he was not given a chance at either club and has massive amounts of pressure piled on him right from day one instead of letting him settle in to a new team and culture. Now in Germany he is banging them in and looks like a different player. I don't care what anyone says, the guy is a cracking striker and will do the business anywhere he is given proper support.

Every single big name signing has to do the same. You either sink or swim. If you cant hack it, fair enough you move on, but you cant blame the clubs for that, its just life.

Everz

FH is my second home
Every single big name signing has to do the same. You either sink or swim. If you cant hack it, fair enough you move on, but you cant blame the clubs for that, its just life.

He was bought in to Madrid blindly, performed decently with time he was given and then shipped off to an even worse wreck (Milan) and again, performed decently, now hes in Germany and banging them in, he's no world class striker, but one hell of a decent one.

Marc

FH is my second home
He was bought in to Madrid blindly, performed decently with time he was given and then shipped off to an even worse wreck (Milan) and again, performed decently, now hes in Germany and banging them in, he's no world class striker, but one hell of a decent one.

Which is fair enough. Im not bagging the guy, the german league is probably just the right level for him. When your form drops and other players get picked before you, you dont go crying to the press like Huntelaar did. This is why Real madrid got shut of him.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Which is fair enough. Im not bagging the guy, the german league is probably just the right level for him. When your form drops and other players get picked before you, you dont go crying to the press like Huntelaar did. This is why Real madrid got shut of him.

Not quite the same POV i have.

Huntelaar was given the kick because last year the coach was just a toy of Valdano (general manager), who often reported his dislike for this type of player (who knows why tbfh) during the 6 months he played in Madrid before Perez&Valdano took over the club. Also, hes public complaints (rightfuly done btw) didnt help either.

Im 100% sure, Klaas-Jan would be now in Mourinho's team, if not straight in the starting eleven of most of the matches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom