Question about Glacier Giant

I_did_not_read_my_pms

Fledgling Freddie
Does any body have and info on the Glacier Giant? ie when was the last time he was killed on this server, how many people he takes to kill. what he drops? etc.

Thanks

Ormorof

FH is my second home
no idea what he drops but heard he is doable with a 1-2fgs? also if theres any enemies in odins gate be prepared for inc since he shouts in broad that he is being attacked :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Ormorof said:
no idea what he drops but heard he is doable with a 1-2fgs? also if theres any enemies in odins gate be prepared for inc since he shouts in broad that he is being attacked :D
lol big jessy "Ohhh help me heeeelp me they whipping my big blue butt" pffft what a pansy!

I_did_not_read_my_pms

Fledgling Freddie
Thats what im worried. any decent gamer would either help out or let the raid go on.... i fear that wont be the case :(

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Was 1fg doable before the adds were introduced, not sure how many you need now.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
i been in groups wen we tried to kill him many times quite a while ago and its always albs or hibs adds that kills you never the giant :( but its quite fun when he throws u up like 100ft in the air!

Funkybunny

Banned
well.. i was part of a keep-zerg when they pulled gg into a keep filled with hibs on mid-excal.. he went down pretty fast.. but the keep was filled with shroomers. ;)

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
In theory a passive pet should not trigger the nifty hurling thingy, so all ya need is a pet with focusshield and.... doh! must be one of them reasons why focus got nerfed ;)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Graknak said:
In theory a passive pet should not trigger the nifty hurling thingy, so all ya need is a pet with focusshield and.... doh! must be one of them reasons why focus got nerfed ;)
A pet with focus shield is NOT passive... passive means that the pet doesnt do any damage/combat and hence doesnt put the combat flag on your group.

He dropped nice cloaks (Glacier Skin or something) but knowing Mythic they are probably useless with TOA.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
I_did_not_read_my_pms said:
Thats what im worried. any decent gamer would either help out or let the raid go on.... i fear that wont be the case :(

Its an RvR zone mate theres no decency there, or at least there shouldnt be :p

the_hermit

Fledgling Freddie
We took 2.5fg of level 48-50 to take him out last autumn... things were going really well, until three attacks got rid of the clerics first. things went down hill from there. He hits you hard, teleports you to some random spot in the Jamtland Mountains of Odins Gate, plus you appear at 100ft in the air, and then you take the falling damage.

Added to this, any Mids in the area get the death spam, so they know there are out-of-realmers messing with their mates!

Messy, very messy! If there was one thing The Dragon Fighters could do really well, it was mass wipeouts! :clap:

gg.jpg

[Edit] Oopsie - for some reason, I thought I was in the Excal forums! hehehe

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I heard incer and paladin duo with a buffbot cleric can solo anything. :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom