Question about galladoria-equipment

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
To get the special necklace from the galladora-gear, do i need anything else apart from a complete set of galladoria-armor?

could anyone enlighten me how to get the endregen/manaregen necklace. =)

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
"only" need the complete set with the vest beeing the hardest to get+the necky to get end regen. u have to have all of it equiped for the end regen to work afaik.
think there was like 4or so hibs who actualy got the complete set together and u need a rather huge zerg to kill the last few mobs and to clear the way there, so i donno how u would want to get the vest+necky as i don't think theres too many hibs after a frekin long galla raid. good luck anyway :wub:

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
-Palan- said:
"only" need the complete set with the vest beeing the hardest to get+the necky to get end regen. u have to have all of it equiped for the end regen to work afaik.
think there was like 4or so hibs who actualy got the complete set together and u need a rather huge zerg to kill the last few mobs and to clear the way there, so i donno how u would want to get the vest+necky as i don't think theres too many hibs after a frekin long galla raid. good luck anyway :wub:

The armorset is np as i already have the vest,arms,legs, and can get the remaining 3 armorparts if i want.

But if i understand this correct, the necklace is nothing u summon, but a drop i need from within galla?

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
The necklace can drop from the final boss only, Olg something. If I remember correctly, you can only equip the necklace once a full suit of Galladoria armour is equipped, unsure of how the charges/effect worked.

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
yep, drops of oglidarshsomething, those tentacles or whats its supposed to be that hang of the roof in the final encounter. pretty hard thing to kill and can only be done when all other bosses are dead iirc. :(

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
the stats of the suit are crap anyway :)

never made it to get a nice template done with the whole set... u want it for ur ranger?

Nemue

Fledgling Freddie
was playing with an idea of sorts, but if the necklace is a drop from a mob and not summonable, it kinda spoils my plan =)

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Forget it if you havent got the neckie, they are rarer than a very very rare thing. Drops from the last boss in galla, rare drop at that. XFear ran loads of raid to try and get this, not sure he ever suceeded.

I personally rate the galla vests above stuff like GoV. You can pickup dex cap elsewhere, but youll not find a 180 heal reactive for your chest anywhere else...

-Palan-

Fledgling Freddie
not sure, but i think it drops(if it drops) different neckies for each class randomly, thats why xfear didn't get his i think.

there was atleast 1caster that had a complete set+necky from one of x's raids

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Xfear got it and this enchanter also got it.....in CF.....luri...can't remember name, darn. He was enchantment spec while galla raids lasted.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
cailiem has a necky.. i was playing as menty when it finally dropped and was inelligible to roll for necky... ARGGHHHH! stupid stupid stupid.. sigh..

and yeah boni.. the galla chest pieces are sick aint they :)

u know.. we should do galla.. cant be too hard u know.. esp now.. hmm..

if we do me first for end necky ;) hehe

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
-Palan- said:
not sure, but i think it drops(if it drops) different neckies for each class randomly, thats why xfear didn't get his i think.

there was atleast 1caster that had a complete set+necky from one of x's raids

nah it just drops loot full stop, no class specific drops in galla, but we had a really good lotto system to ensure that the items went to those that put the time in on other raids and had a character that could use em.

its just very rare to a) kill it, b) get any neckie drop.

Killing the final mob isnt so hard if you have enough people, but the other final bosses require both a good raid leader and people that will listen, oh and 2 void mages who are skilled in the use of GT, not an easy thing to find..

Not to mention that to even get to his room you have to kill every boss in the dungeon and if you dont get all the mobs then they have a nasty habbit of adding on the final encounter as well.

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
Do i really have to explain it all ? :D

First of all, Xfear got HP and End Regain Necky's, and I got the MR necky.

The Way it works is as following:
- You have to equip a Full set of Galladoria Armor to equip the Necklace.
- When equipped then you can Use the Charge that is unlimited on the necky.
- If you then remove any part of the Set, you will not be able to use the charge.

//Cailiem out

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
he also had the neckie with the unlimited dex/quick buff

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Afaik he never had the end regen neckie( cause it never dropped), much to his chagrin.

Danita

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i dont really think its hard gettin there, but isn't it something about some classes can only kill some of the mobs at the last encounter?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
i dont really think its hard gettin there, but isn't it something about some classes can only kill some of the mobs at the last encounter?

yeah only me and enli in all the world. muhahahahahahaha

(oh i dunno an animist can prolly solo it all now).

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
if Galla is similar to Sidi, which is the alb SI epic dungeon, then you can only use the necklace if you have a complete set of sidi armour.

The necklace is dropped off the final epic boss, who's Apocalypse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom