Question about Fletcher Repairing

L

Lireihuan.china

I have almost 500 Fletcher and 500 wood skill on Lireihuan, I found out that I can do Self-repair 51lvl Staff,Drum etc.
It didn't work out with the trade windows repair, it displayed as u don't have enough skill to repair. Although i need Retry to do Fully repair those 51 lvl fletcher item in my inventory but I still believe it's a bug.

D

Draylor

Its not a bug.

Before the ability to repair via trade window (and from own backpack) was added the only way to repair items was to drop them on the ground, target and do /repair. This required half the skill required to make the item, and could fail. It also took a few seconds for the repair action to complete.

When trade window repairs were added they required you to have the full skill to make the item - but repairs are instant and will not fail.

The self-repair works in the same way as dropping the items (takes time, can fail).

It may not be the most sensible of systems (how unusual) but its "working as intended" to quote Mythics favourite excuse.

S

Sixpack

All true, except I still get some failed repairs in repair windows, even if my fletching skills are capped.
Also, the repair window is sometimes bugges as I get no message at all about of repair etc. so I often have no clue if repair is done.

Therefore I only repair ppls different items when I have them in my inventory. In inventory it takes a little time to repair, but it never (or almost never) fails and I get all the correct messages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom