question about dragon raid announcements

Malthius

Fledgling Freddie
please forgive my ignorance but i do not know the etiquette regarding the dragon raids. It is clear that thedates are set out to prevent two or more seperate groups from taking on the dragon at the same time, but I was wondering if the raids are only for members of those guilds, or if not do others have to specifically ask to join or can they just turn up the day? I'm assuming that the time of the raid is set out somewhere by the guild who has booked the date.
Thank you for your time.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
When a guild announces a dragonraid, it usually means that it´s a guild/allinace-only event. An open raid will be announced as such, but since the dragon can be killed with just a couple people, there are no open dragonraids anymore.
What you can do when you want to join a raid is contact the raidleader in advance (just ask the GM of the guild who´s leading etc.) and ask him if there´s a chance for you to come and join (and what lotto rules etc.etc.etc).
Or... alternatively, annonuce a dragonraid yourself and ask for more people to come. ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if it's a free for all raid then you should create another thread for discussing/signups etc. and I'll link to it from the booking sheet for you (ain't I nice) - include the link in the post on the dragon raid thread though coz I'm lazy.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
if it's a free for all raid then you should create another thread for discussing/signups etc. and I'll link to it from the booking sheet for you (ain't I nice) - include the link in the post on the dragon raid thread though coz I'm lazy.

ahhh your so nice :fluffle:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

nice and lazy :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom