Question about boats.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Now I bought ToA on my way to work today.. (I WANT TO GO HOME!).

Quote from www.camelot-europe.com : "To use personal boats, you first need to buy a boat, then recruit some friends to act as sailors (2 people needed to sail a small one, 8 for a big one). You can climb on the boats using the command /vboard and then invite other players by using the command /vinvite. To move around, simply click on a point on the horizon."

Quote from manual: "Note that you cannot travel alone in a boat! In order to get anywhere, you must have at least half the boat's capacity (four for an 8-person boat and 16 for a 32-person boat). After that, the speed of the boat will increase as you add people, up to the maximum."

F1 (had a look yesterday) ingame also says 4 people.

Since I haven't been able to test this myself yet (sigh, I still want to go home).. can anyone confirm if only 2 peeps are needed in a small boat to move it?

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Fenderon said:
Now I bought ToA on my way to work today.. (I WANT TO GO HOME!).

Quote from www.camelot-europe.com : "To use personal boats, you first need to buy a boat, then recruit some friends to act as sailors (2 people needed to sail a small one, 8 for a big one). You can climb on the boats using the command /vboard and then invite other players by using the command /vinvite. To move around, simply click on a point on the horizon."

Quote from manual: "Note that you cannot travel alone in a boat! In order to get anywhere, you must have at least half the boat's capacity (four for an 8-person boat and 16 for a 32-person boat). After that, the speed of the boat will increase as you add people, up to the maximum."

F1 (had a look yesterday) ingame also says 4 people.

Since I haven't been able to test this myself yet (sigh, I still want to go home).. can anyone confirm if only 2 peeps are needed in a small boat to move it?

i belive they patched it from 50 percent of the boats capacticy to 25 percent. weather we have that patch tho i have no idea

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
we do - boats only need 2 people to move, but you need 4 people to move at top speed.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers =) Time go make some more Greater Nereid Potions and go diving then.
(this is why people have two accounts, right?)

Covenant

Can't get enough of FH
Fenderon said:
Cheers =) Time go make some more Greater Nereid Potions and go diving then.

Hehe. Watch out for the sharks! :)

A most excellent way to pass your time, I have to admit - swimming around in the ruins it quite entertaining.

A note about treasure chests, though - be very, very wary ;)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I just like sailing about yelling "yarr!" and "avast!" and shooting any monsters standing near the coast with my bow ;)

(well, trying to - yet to get it to work ;))

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
I wish I was a hunter :) hehe.. no fun trying to reach the mighty monsters of the sea with my sword. Maybe I can throw some meat drops (sell loot) as bait and stab them once they get close enough?

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
we do - boats only need 2 people to move, but you need 4 people to move at top speed.
In my 15 minute old manual for the game it says 4 for small one (8 for top speed) and 16 for big (32 for top speed)..
been changed I guess?

PS. I WANT TO GO HOME AS WELL!

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
Well seems like people have tested with only two people and it works. Mids on excal might spot Fenderon and Brogi out on the ocean later today, fishing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom