Question about aug healer

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
What kind of spec you guys recommend for an aug healer?

Figured more and more pac healers ppl have, but not much aug healers.

If I am going to make an aug healer, I'd like to know a good spec for that. I looked up from internet this kind of build:
Frostalf seer, get following stats in char creation: 20 dex, 10 pie
-pac 4
-mend 32
-aug 44

Now I'd like that this healer would be usable in rvr too. So keep that in mind when you post your suggestions for the spec ;)

Liff

Fledgling Freddie
Go 39 mend, 37 aug, rest pac if you wanna rvr. very nice spreadheal, decent resistbuffs and yellow celerity. the augers I know and play with have that spec as well.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
44 aug, 31 mend is the better spec in PvE imo cuz' of red celerity. In RvR I would go 39 mend, 37 Aug as the poster above said.. But if you are going primary PvE and just wanna be ok in RvR I would go 44 aug etc cuz' it works in RvR but not as funtional since healing is important.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Ixoth said:
What kind of spec you guys recommend for an aug healer?

Figured more and more pac healers ppl have, but not much aug healers.

If I am going to make an aug healer, I'd like to know a good spec for that. I looked up from internet this kind of build:
Frostalf seer, get following stats in char creation: 20 dex, 10 pie
-pac 4
-mend 32
-aug 44

Now I'd like that this healer would be usable in rvr too. So keep that in mind when you post your suggestions for the spec ;)

You cant get 20 in dex and 10 pie :) 15 dex (20 points), 10pie (10 points) would be possible, tho...'

EDIT: forgot part 2: 39 mend /37 aug is good for PvP, Ok celerity, 2nd resists, high healing :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Iceforge said:
You cant get 20 in dex and 10 pie :) 15 dex (20 points), 10pie (10 points) would be possible, tho...

Hehe right, meant that. 20 points into dexterity and 10 points in piety :)

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
Aug healers seem a bit fotm at the moment, when I returned a few months back I saw one occasionally, now I seem to meet 3-4 on every raid I go on.

And i'm 39M/37A, I had red celerity for a while but I find the need to cast it is nowhere near as much as I expected so it was an easy choice to drop down a bit.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Etzel said:
Aug healers seem a bit fotm at the moment, when I returned a few months back I saw one occasionally, now I seem to meet 3-4 on every raid I go on.

And i'm 39M/37A, I had red celerity for a while but I find the need to cast it is nowhere near as much as I expected so it was an easy choice to drop down a bit.

So you are recommending to make perhaps pac healer instead?

I am thinking of making a healer which would be of a type what would get groups easily.. i.e. not a fotm in that sense :)

Etzel

Fledgling Freddie
You need to choose the play style that suits you not what you think will get you groups, i've been 50pac and 49 aug before now, both had reasons and I enjoyed both in their time. I was just pointing out there isn't the lack of augers that you seem to think.

Pac spec was great for playing in a set PBAE group and getting Modernagrav groups, but just be aware you will be expected to lead in RvR. And you also need to know you wont be soloing a lot in PvE.

Full aug was great when I returned to and explored TOA, reds & oranges were no problem but I couldn't keep a group alive in RvR (expecting comments from SC about here :) )

My current mend/aug spec is the right balance for me now though, spread 2 and 16% resists give me a better than average chance of keeping my group alive in RvR while the moderate aug lets me handle yellow/oranges if i'm jumped in a PvE zone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom