Questing to 50.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Not dinged a char 50 in a long while so bear with me :)

I was trying Ancestral Secrets with my lvl 49 SB (nice SC stuff) and 43 buffbot. The mob was purple and I mean very purple. My SB has been able to beat low purps with the odd heal consistently. This thing mullered me. I read it was supposed to be red/orange to a 50 on warcry. Not this bugger I tell you. Did I get an unluckily high spawn ? Worth trying again ?

I tried turning in 50-odd Faraheim Doe Meats to Uppsala but despite having great faction I got attacked by some of his/her friends ? Anyone done this ?

Failing this it's back to slaughtering the fauna round Hagall for hours :)

Cheers,

Wij.

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Had the same problem sometimes with AS on my SB... sometimes (rarely though) Keeper conned red to me. More often purple. Sometimes it's killable, sometimes not. Keep going at it.

Never done the other quest u mention.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
it used to be orange con to a 50, then when it got repeatable they upped it.

some times red to a 50, usually purp

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
invite pet class whit you.
buff pet full, send pet to mob and let it whack it some time.
after this nuker start nuke it and you swing weapons against mob.
if/when you get agro? run circle and let nuker finish job.

made solo whit my bone and hunter, but had full buffs for pets whit my bott.
simply tactic was pet taking agro and beating some time, whit bone nuke whit LT/dd so fast i could and let pet kill it in end.
whit hunter let pet take agro, shoot whit bow so long as possible + kiting and last melee.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I smacked the keeper this morning. Was purple but only went through about half my BB's pow bar. Maybe it got killed during the night. Maybe I got luckier. Either way I got the jewel. Back for the necklace tonight I reckon :)

Could probably do my lvl 45 epic with me and the BB I reckon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom