Questing in Cornwall

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Scary that the Small Skeleton Centurions are purps to my level 22 necromancer - especially when i've picked up a sub-20 quest which wants me to kill them :eek6:

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
from 1.75 patch notes:

Monsters - General

- The monsters found in many of the homeland zones have grown greatly in strength. As players move away from the starting towns of Cotswold, Mularn and Mag Mell, the monsters will become steadily more dangerous. Adventurers are warned to explore cautiously until the extent of the changes is determined.

- (Albion) Monsters in the Avalon Marsh will now drop level appropriate loot.

Since adribards and lethantis are no longer starter locations the mobs have been raised in level. marsh creepies used to be lvl 1-5 around adribards now they're lvl 30. Same in Campacorentin Forest. scary place now.

Quests - General

- Several quests in the classic zones have been altered to fit the monster changes described above (in Monsters/NPCs - General). The quest level, rewards and journal entries have been adjusted to match these changes. Some quests or NPC's have been moved or updated but some quests are not. had one where i had to kill a druid that used to be yellow to 17, now she's red to 19

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Not all zones had a revamp tho. The black mountains are still like they used to be. It's also strange to run into a purple aggro tainted river drake in camelot hills and when you enter salisbury plains a lot of mobs are grey :p

Needs some more finetuning i guess :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom