Quest Remover?

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
is there anyway to remove old quests from journal. ie ones u cant be assed doing ne more..(or bugged ones that dont work.. sounds better <grin>)

sure i read somewhere was npc that did it, doubting it though.

thanks.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah I would like this too, I destroyed a bunch of items I needed for quests, + they are lowbie ones which I don't want to do or want cluttering up my quest page. Its annoying now with toa quests that I've got level 7 classic quests.

Flawless

Fledgling Freddie
bump cause everyone wants to know.. answer seems to be a no.. maybe coming next patch? <shrugs>

someone must know for sure ;p

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Although I don't know for sure, I expect you got this idea from the fact that they added the option to get rid of the level 1-4 quests at your class trainer when u select a career at level 5, so as far as I know this is the only opportunity to wipe old quests without doing them

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
No you can't - in its eternal wisdom Mythic things that doing quests even with mobs which only pops on Febuary 29th for 5 seconds at a random location in the three realms and is super purple con is important to your emotional growth as a player :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
No you can't - in its eternal wisdom Mythic things that doing quests even with mobs which only pops on Febuary 29th for 5 seconds at a random location in the three realms and is super purple con is important to your emotional growth as a player :(
:clap: :clap: Lmfao

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Uhm

Not sure 100% but i read up somewhere that will be a NPC clearer for quests in 1.68...

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Gahn said:
Not sure 100% but i read up somewhere that will be a NPC clearer for quests in 1.68...

Yes because the max amount of quest's a character can do is 100 apparently and some Real Roleplayers on US hit that cap so they had to get CSR's<sp> to actually Delete a few off the completed List :D

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
Try Rightnow, if you deleted stuff necessary to complete the quest they will clear the it out of the quest log for you.

xanir

Fledgling Freddie
Someone said that this would be available in 1.68 - being the bored person that I am, I went and searched the herald. Unfortunately, this seems to relate to clearing completed quests rather than clearing active ones - CLEARING COMPLETED QUESTS

- To address the issue of players maxing out their completed quest list, we have done two things. First, we have added the ability for players level 26 and over to clear out specific quests from their completed quest list. Currently a selection of quests that fall in the level 1 to 15 range will be cleared with the exception of guild track quests from levels 7 to 50. To clear a quest, speak to one of the "Quest Journalists" scattered throughout the land and they will search through all your completed quests and delete any quest that matches their list of quests and delete them for you. On Gaheris and Mordred, players may speak to any Quest Journalist, not just the one from their realm to have quests deleted.

- The second thing we have done is added a maximum level cap to the level 1-15 quests that can be cleared. The cap is 10 levels over the starting level of the quest. So if a quest can be received at level 15, only players level 15 through 25 can obtain this quest. This will prevent players from repeating quests once they have been deleted from their completed list. The exception to this rule is the level 1 through 4 trainer quests, which have been capped at level 5. These quests do not affect players beginning their guild track quests at level 7. Also, the guild track quests do not have a maximum level cap.

- Please note that this is only for quests you have previously completed. Once they have been cleared, you will not be able to do the quest again. Quests that you still have pending in your journal cannot be cleared by a Quest Journalist. :(

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1338.shtml

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Vindicator said:
Yes because the max amount of quest's a character can do is 100 apparently and some Real Roleplayers on US hit that cap so they had to get CSR's<sp> to actually Delete a few off the completed List :D

Real Roleplayers ! pft, such a non-offensive word, more like nobody with a girlfriend to.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Blondy said:
Real Roleplayers ! pft, such a non-offensive word, more like nobody with a girlfriend to.

The RolePlayers probably say the same thing about PowerGamers. ;)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
judas said:
woot a cap :X
ill hit that anyday then :)
'

Everyone who can be arsed to do ML10 will have 100 steps in the quest list, so guess when the problems arise x]

I've done ML0 -> 7 and almost the whole ML8 + a ton of other quests so I will be needing rightnow soon eh? :<

Dekker

Fledgling Freddie
I emailed rightnow and asked em to remove a shitload of quests from my journal and they obliged. This was quite a while ago now but I bet they wont thank me for telling you all this when they receive 300 emails asking for same thing

Ah well....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom