Quest help plz!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Yes another QQ thread :p, getting sick and tired of soloing (yes soloing that means no buffbot) on my SM (supp) to 50, currently i have 3.5 bubs to go. I just can't stomach taking one mob at a time any more and getting help seems a lost cause while online. Is there any one out there who is questing their last bit of xp to 50 that I could join? (Yes i have neckie for ancestral secrets although haven't done it to the death). Sick to the stomach atm of dying to crap aggro while trying to solo quests, think i've done all the solo quests I can atm :( 3 or 4 SI/TOA/Catacombs quests should do it (done most cata quests tho :S )

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Have u done the "A Voice from the Past" and "People Lost" quests in Cata?

Lot of people miss these quests as they start in Kobold Undercity near the trainers. Both these quests will prob give u over 2 bubs

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Thanks dood, I only found one quest in KU, but the quest itself was worth 4.8 billion xp and doable in 8 mins flat. Kinda makes moderna look rather less appealing tbh. Dinged 50 this morning on the sm, once again n1! :)

Keelus

Fledgling Freddie
Try get a moderna group for the xp in those, should have easier to get group since no leech.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Umm did you read my reply? (see below) i tryed for 6 levels to get a moderna group, but each time the gimps here denied it to me, now i don't care. Moderna gets my thumbs down simply because of the people it attracts. Gonna respec summon and get ml 9 and see what i can do with a friend or two in toa :p

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i was ml9 summoning for a couple of weeks. Didnt really like it :)

Why not? Well it made me greedy and for no good reason either. I get more plats farming in typhoon with warrior + bb + dark rm as i ever did as summoner / hr

So im prolly never gonna go back to it again hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom