Quest help needed: Guards are gone!

L

listepik

Doing the Goblin Incursion quest now.

Guard Reed in Humberton tells me to go seek out Commander Jusen (not Jursen, 2 different guards), at the tower north west of Twin Twoers. ie, the tower outside Tepoks.

however, these guards are not there. he is supposed to stand there, with 2 noname guards. i've checked the surrounding land, including Snowdonia Station. he is nowhere to be found.
if i do a /where Jusen in both North and South Black Mountains, nobody knows him.
before 1.50, i've seen him standing there, no problem there.

my question is, where is he?
did he die during the Tepok incident? was he replaced? or is the quest simply broken?

G

georgus

Isnt he standing over the hill directly in front of Snowdonia Station (as if you were going to barfog)?

I know that for a while there were a couple of named guards on that hill and half a dozen normal ones.

Wouldnt be surprised if GOA nuked him and forgot he was part of a quest though, they obviously put a lot of thought into using Tepoks for the event since its critical for 3 classes epics!

J

Jedd

First post here so hope this makes sense.

I did this quest at the weekend, Commander Jusen is now in snowdonia station go up the stairs and he's in a room to the right. He was there on Sunday night, when i asked the guards they only answered if i typed his whole name not just jusen.

Hope this helps you.

Drefan

L

listepik

sounds like the only place i havent been lol

gonna check it tomorrow. thanks

M

maxgirth

Just a thought

Is it just me who has noticed this??? or has the letter R became bugged in this game ie:- necyomacers, deamhanessess and the guard once known as commander Jursen???

B

BlitheringIdiot

Re: Just a thought

Originally posted by maxgirth
Is it just me who has noticed this??? or has the letter R became bugged in this game ie:- necyomacers, deamhanessess and the guard once known as commander Jursen???

One of my minstrels songs is missing an 'r' and im sure it was there before last patch... :(

T

The Real Redi

actually, every now and then the translation team mustve had a pub lunch i reckon, as some of the grammar is bloody awful when your talking to an NpC...

am i petty or what? :m00:

B

BlitheringIdiot

Your grammar is incorrect there mate:

...is bloody awful when your talking to...

This should be when you are talking to and so the correct way of typing it would be:

...is bloody awful when you're talking to...

:p :p :p :p

D

Danya

Re: Re: Just a thought

Originally posted by Xoz
One of my minstrels songs is missing an 'r' and im sure it was there before last patch... :(
Which one?

B

BlitheringIdiot

I actually loaded it up to check and on closer inspection it was a chant of something or other, it is missing the 'h'.

A

Aurelius LH

Pettiness...

Originally posted by Xoz
Your grammar is incorrect there mate:

...is bloody awful when your talking to...

This should be when you are talking to and so the correct way of typing it would be:

...is bloody awful when you're talking to...

:p :p :p :p

Hah, mere amateurs at pettiness, really must try harder...

Redi's actual fault is one of logic, not grammar - incorrect grammar that appears when YOU are 'talking' to NPCs is a result of you typing gramatically incorrect sentences, so the pub lunch factor only relates to the player - the GOA translation team are not responsible for the gibberish players type. Now if what the NPC says in response to you is gramatically unsound, that's one for GOA to address.. ;)

I would challenge anyone to be more petty than that, but I'm sure that someone will manage that for me :)

O

old.Gryllus

...so the pub lunch factor only relates to the player ...

May I just mention this very unsignificant fault in your implication, Aurelius?
The pub lunch factor relates to the player, AND to the GOA team, because players make typo mistakes, as well as the GOA team.
I'd risk to define the following axiom: The pub lunch factor relates to everyone. :)

A good email footer contains name, telephone numbers, a funny joke, and exactly one spelling errur.

Users who are viewing this thread