Quest dont exist?

S

Shaki/Aeis

I looked at daoc.warcry.com and found a reward I thought looked interesting. It was in "Terje's problem" lvl 35 quest.... I read on and found out it got 2 previous quest I have to do, "Creatures of myrkwood" and "Helping the svartalf".

Creatures of myrkwood is the first one, but I cant find the starting NPC Aztar, he is supposed to be found up the guardtower near Gna Faste.

Now I wonder is this something that has not yet come to Europe and is in a later patch?

Or have I done something wrong?

F

Farnis

Aye- I tried to do that quest as well but the npc aint in the tower - think its post patch 1.50.

F

Fafnir

Family Business....

Relieve Piercer of his obligation to kill Thaxtix Realm
Midgard
Min Level
NPC: Thrand
Starting Location: Tower outside of Mularn

Havent found Thrand and lots of friends have the same problem
any one who knows where i can find him, or is he just gone???

L

listepik

warcry is an excellent source to quests. they are very very well described, most of them. But it is based on US progress. and during the next patches, theres ALOT of new quests.

So. nothing much else to do, than to check the NPC. Unless someone has a list of quests/patch. that would rawk :)

F

Fafnir

Well...

That quest have been on warcry the last month's so perhaps the npc is where he should be know, havent looked after patch..

S

Sarnat

Family business starts at the svartie outcast house south of Ft. Atla , he's behind the haystack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom