quest bug

K

keludm

Got a prob with a bug. got the guard blaen supply run task at 7 or so and did it but the quest is still in my journal. Im Lvl 16 now and just realised its an epic and my trainer wont give me any more till this is done.

I gave the supplies to the guard but its still in journal so not completed.

Anything I can do to clear this and get my overdue epics?

K

keludm

For some reason i cant find the post button on rightnow - dunno why - does anyone have a direct url to create question?

O

old.LandShark

awkward isn't it D:
need to sign in with your GAME login & pass, then there should be an 'ask question' tab along with the others
complete pain really :p

K

keludm

No need to get sarky - have signed in and there is no ask question tab.

Have managed to posta Question before though - just cant see it this time.

V

Verena

Before you can enter a question you HAVE to read at least 1 of the entries in the FAQ.

Just click a random question and read it. The "Ask a question" tab will appear on the top of the page.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by keludm
No need to get sarky - have signed in and there is no ask question tab.

No need to get touchy...

O

old.tRoG

Originally posted by old.LandShark
need to sign in with your GAME login & pass

i was on irc once and this guy asked how to ask a question in rightnow, i told him.. he then told me he didnt have his subs password as he had been given the account by a friend for a wee while, while the friend was on holiday or something. i tell him you sign in with your game login and password, he says you dont and moans about how he cant get into rightnow for the next 10mins before i tell him to stfu and get a brain of some description :)

oh, the lamers that you can find on irc :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom