Quality Assed N00b Question

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Aright.

Well, I've always been under the impression that LGM was 1100+ and not 1000+? Isnt 1000+ onle legendary master? Have I dinged LGM without having the appropriate party? Its just that I had a nice discussion the other day there whilst repairing a wall with a few crafters... some of them held the same opinion as me, whilst others were deadly serious that it was 1000+ that dinged lgm.
I welcome all abuse in advance :D

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
1000+ is legendary. But that doesn't mean you can reach 11xx with some crafts.

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
In the old days (many patches ago) the rank titel you got when you reached 1000 was Legendary Grand Master.
It was later changed to Legendary Master.

So infact when ppl state that they are lgm - it usually means that they are 1000+.
However - some ppl are of the opinion that you arnt a true lgm until you can craft all items, which often (well for all except SC) means that it is some point passed 1000 mark.
Others are of the opinion that lgm is when all items are yellowcon or lower.
Regariding WC/Fletching there is the point about if its the legendary weapons that is determing factor or not.

You dont get a new titel when you reach 1100+.
You can reach 1100+ with all crafts except SC (which caps at 1059).

But i think that the general believe is that when a crafter hits the 1000+ mark he can call himself lgm.

But there is no such gametitle as Legendary Grand Master anymore - the lgm just stuck with it since the beginning of DAoC time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom