#quake2.uk Vs. #f00fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.SLiC3R

oh do come on, nath.

i want to see what sort of 'man' you are.

you're invited to our little 'doo' but make sure to bring exor. he 0wns.

O

old.thuree

Originally posted by ^S0LIDUS^
So come #quake2.uk'ers. Me, tim, bean and a few more of our mates we'll have a lager (or 10) with ya. We

yeh bring donn with you, then even i'll come for a pint :]

N

nath

I'm sure you do slic3r..but i don't care what kind of 'man' you are. So the little soiree would be entirely for you're benefit. Hence I shan't be attending.

O

old.ZiEgE

seriously though, exor come down to my area with some of your friends from #q2.uk, we can have a pint.
what do you recon?

Am i the only 1 who finds the idea of a 14 year old telling someone to come meet for a pint and a fight hillerious?
Pint of what exactly, cola, orangade? wait would u like me to go and buy u under age drinkers a beer?

i want to see what sort of 'man' you are.

Again fucking classic, 14 year old boy questioning someones manhood, fucking roflmao please go and get laid (preferably with a woman) then all the agression will disapear.

I have to agree with the guy who said this thread was extreamly funny, its more comady then you can shake a stick at.

T

throdgrain

Ziege you are right it's fucking priceless m8 lol.but dont stop 'em now , im just reading the last few posts this morning and they are as good as the earlier stuff. carry on i say!:clap:

O

old.JokerTheTrue

Slic3r, I think it's a great idea, despite what they all say. Would you like me to book Kid's Kingdom?

Do let me know, but remember, if you are going to use the phone, ask the permission of the bill payer first.

E

*Exor*

I suggested we should all meet in London, yes, and I still stand by that.

It's just a shame none of the FOO guys will show up, but I gues us q2.uk people can still go on and have a good night.

So, if you're up for it, post here!

K

kan

can i come?

Can i come please?

I hate to miss out on anything fun. and the thought of a nice pint of milk from your teacher sounds great

O

old.Toast-

Psycho, i hang around in q2.uk and i'm in xk, think you've played us before. Feel free to drop in for a praccy :p from what I remember it wasnt quite the whooping u seem to think u can dole out.

O

old.[MOD]Psycho

Toast lemme, it was wireplay, where we field our B team, shocking, shit map anyway, same one agents beat us on :)

Exor - that game ended in a default win to us anyway cos you lot didn't have the staying power, such a shame.

Slicer, you were the first member I ever booted and I'm still pleased about that, makes me laugh even to this day :)

B

bodhi

Id be quite willing to go for a pint with the f00 lot. Unfortunately the sunshine bus doesnt stop at public houses so it will just be a quake2.uk meet. I was looking forward to it too.

O

old.Toast-

I know Psycho :) Rem did say at the time, but literally, if u want a friendly come ask xk. My point wasnt that your crap, it was more that some people in q2.uk still do play quake2, i'll happily admit, its got its fair share of argumentative arses.

DRM would quite happily shit all over every single one of you.

I don't think it would be quite shitting on us anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom