Quake 3: Proball

plum

Fledgling Freddie
Once again rising from the ashes (yes it does in fact refuse to die), Burstfire have kindly hosted a Proball server to aid me in rebuilding the community (again).

I urge any Quakers here to try it, and some none Quakers too. It's a load of fun and can get quite addictive

At the moment there are plans for a league to run, which incidently is the first league since Barrysworld died off, and our site is under construction at this url -- still awaiting graphics and some touching up on the code (I'm a php virgin.. or something). This site also contains all of the files needed to play proball on the 'files' page.

Anyway, the server IP is 82.136.6.145:27960 which is a 12 player server. There have been a few other servers appear since the campaign to restart the community but this one is the best for Europeans and us people here in the UK.. :D

Anyway, have fun!

/plum

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Used to love this mod, I remember when the first BW league was going to start buy sadly never happened. :(

Z

Zh4qC [*EL CHKN*]

Yea well, first time I ever hear of it!
Though I've only been playing Q3 for 4 months now!
Where can I d/l this mod?... wait I'll google!

Is FPS or another 2d/3d mod like combat [<--- sux ass!]

You guys play defrag? have a server ip for me? :wij: [<--BWAHAHAHAHA!]

plum

Fledgling Freddie
Basically in proball, this is what you do;

Think football, two teams (red, blue), a ball (yellow), two goals. Red team scores in blue's goal. Blue team scores in red's goal.

All amounts to hours of fun \o

Get all the files you need here: http://nymph.luminous-beings.com/proball/files.php and join in with the fun.

If you do need any more info or/and help, feel free to pop along to #proball on irc.quakenet.org and somebody will help \o

/plum

pixel

Fledgling Freddie
heh pro ball is fun for a few days then looses its appeal, nice to go back to every now and then tho.... for a few days;) then it gets put back in its "box" for a rainy day:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom