QTD in 1.2

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
anyone else? 3 in 1 hour so far, all in the new SC.

Faya

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
yes. given up on it.

lag is horrid also. chat has anything from half a second in a unpopulated area upto 4 seconds at a keep take. The game is unplayable for me atm.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
yes. given up on it.

lag is horrid also. chat has anything from half a second in a unpopulated area upto 4 seconds at a keep take. The game is unplayable for me atm.

I second that, must be the on going client "performance" fixes -.-

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
The lag is patch day normal, the QTD not ;/
Now i QTD in normal SCs aswell

Faya

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
It's definitely the patch causing it - I had 3 CTDs tonight, and I haven't had one since Beta. Happened twice in Praag and once in Chaos Wastes, couldn't see any pattern to it.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
didn't have a single QTD last night... Allthou havn't had a single one since the release... ^^
Chat lag: Tried to remove all the logfiles for the chats (stated how in a thread somewhere here on FH)
and talking about chat MagnusK/Nic: Implement so that the chatboxes doesn't fade and get transparent... Quite annoying playing and trying to follow a guild discussion at the same time when you have to move the mouse over the chatbox 3-4 times a minute... Give us a choise of making them solid... please? Btw do I get a cookie now? =)

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Good morning,

Sorry to hear you have an increase in CTD's after the patch. The first advice I would like to give is update/remove your addons, Mythic has been extra zealous in recommending this for 1.2 as there are quite a couple of changes to the Addon system.

If that doesn't improve it you should contact our CS via the in game support or the help form(s) on our website.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
I contactde a csr yesterday and was told to delete the user folder, cache folder and interface folder and then run with full file check ticked.

This resolved my issue of chat lag, not being able to see the enemies and the game generally being shit to play.

Mr_Grumpy

Fledgling Freddie
I second what Calaen said. We did this in beta regularly and it usually works. Did for me yesterday.

That said theres some weird shit going on with the scoreboard. When i open that in the scenarios everything becomes semi-slide show. Also had it during certain animations with various classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom