why doesn't ppl solo.. oh nm its bg do whatever u want :( still boring tho

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
<cry> why don't people do 8v8? zerging is sooooo boring </cry>

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
<cry> why don't people do 8v8? zerging is sooooo boring </cry>

Because you cant compare 8 hibs vs 8 mids vs 8 albs is why.... if albs actually could win 8v8, then youll get alot more 8v8, no one likes losing 20 runs out of 20 !

and if you say, thats because or your L33T ALB skiloz or however you kiddies put it, then you havent faced the Amaru !

any reference to the likes PE or other albion strong fg'ers, most of the time they did 2 mincers and had adds, or never faced rr10 hibs/mids, ie prydwen !

Something facing rr7-rr10 hibs all day, causes a massive dent in your motivation to form a group

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
Because you cant compare 8 hibs vs 8 mids vs 8 albs is why.... if albs actually could win 8v8, then youll get alot more 8v8, no one likes losing 20 runs out of 20 !

and if you say, thats because or your L33T ALB skiloz or however you kiddies put it, then you havent faced the Amaru !

any reference to the likes PE or other albion strong fg'ers, most of the time they did 2 mincers and had adds, or never faced rr10 hibs/mids, ie prydwen !

Something facing rr7-rr10 hibs all day, causes a massive dent in your motivation to form a group

As impressive as this post is I feel its my sworn duty to point out that the chances of meeting a group of RR7-10 hibs or mids is very small in Thid.

Though your right, i'm blissfully ignorant of the sheer terror of facing Amaru (whoever that is) but thankyou for the warning, if I ever see this fellow I will make sure to run in the opposite direction for fear of getting wtfpwned or whatever it is the RvR d00ds are calling it these days.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:

TT etc

SiddlesVonHell

Fledgling Freddie
I agree but I also think it goes for all realms. With my main I usually find myself either sitting at DL for 45 min only to not get any grps or I run Odin where I occasionally have some nice fights but usually it's get steamrolled. Now since only 24% of excalibur's population is in Hibernia it makes it really hard to follow a zerg while albs just wait till prime-time and stand at amg with the other #2198302094102394028357801235701235 albs.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
SiddlesVonHell said:
I agree but I also think it goes for all realms. With my main I usually find myself either sitting at DL for 45 min...
Glasny ports you to thid a lot more often than every 45 mins. We're talking about bg1 here people.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
Of course you can. It's pretty even in bg1.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
i solo!

...and yes i get gangbanged, steamrolled and zerged every run.

roll more SB's/Hunters/Rangers and Nightshades please.

Marc

FH is my second home
SiddlesVonHell said:
I agree but I also think it goes for all realms. With my main I usually find myself either sitting at DL for 45 min only to not get any grps or I run Odin where I occasionally have some nice fights but usually it's get steamrolled. Now since only 24% of excalibur's population is in Hibernia it makes it really hard to follow a zerg while albs just wait till prime-time and stand at amg with the other #2198302094102394028357801235701235 albs.

Wow, the alb excal population is greater than the worlds.

Oh sorry, you were just trying to be funny.

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
speak danish... ehhh englsih plz :p not russian, cause i dont get a thing of what you are trying to say :p :)

i wouldnt like more sbs / hunter / infils / scouts - no fun beign wannabe archer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom