QQ ftw!

Brite

Banned
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Based on class team lead and player feedback, the change made causing the stun spells of cabalist pets to trigger an immunity timer has been reversed. We will review this issue further to assess what, if any, changes are necessary to these pet spells in the future.NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

Whines win again for getting the smallest nerf ever reversed

if mythic cant nerf such a tiny thing as this how will they nerf albion ever. :puke:

though i think all pets that chain stun needed nerfing, espesially thurg pets.

So what next, nerf hib caster stun or maybe healer stun ? :clap:

"my cab is .02 from 50.... guess i'll /delete now" from VN boards ROFL

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, that stun is almost as silly as having an instant lifetap you can't interrupt.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
yeah cause we all know cabby's are way overpowered and have had a nerf comming for some time now.

tbh if cabby's where in any shape and they fixed SM and druid pets aswell there would have been no whine

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Based on class team lead and player feedback, the change made causing the stun spells of cabalist pets to trigger an immunity timer has been reversed. We will review this issue further to assess what, if any, changes are necessary to these pet spells in the future.NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

Whines win again for getting the smallest nerf ever reversed

if mythic cant nerf such a tiny thing as this how will they nerf albion ever. :puke:

though i think all pets that chain stun needed nerfing, espesially thurg pets.

So what next, nerf hib caster stun or maybe healer stun ? :clap:

"my cab is .02 from 50.... guess i'll /delete now" from VN boards ROFL
zzzzzz 2k5.

LOOK AT THOSE DAMNED SPIRITMASTER PETS FOR GODS SAKE.

EOD.

Brite

Banned
read.... i know cabby pets werent overpowered... but removing all stun from pets would of been a better idea but its the fact that albion will never be nerfed

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
if Air pets didn't stun why would anyone use them?

maybe the stun should be replaced with a short duration root/snare that doesn't start immunity timer or break in combat the effect would be pritty much the same

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the point in speccing Air if the stun gets removed from the pets? What's good about the 20 sec lasting slow as your grandma pets without the stun? You can easily outrun them, they last 20 seconds and have hp that can barely take 1 aoe nuke. Oh wait I know, people spec air for the 6 sec lasting aoe mezz :m00:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Some of Mythics changes make me want to beat the staff around the head with a stick. But then again some of the community members (players) make me wonder why these people are still alive, they strike me as the kind of idiot who jumps infront of a bus to try and sue the bus company. Natural selection (and the American Justice System) demand that these sorts of people die doing somthing comically stupid.

Team Red,
Team Blue,
Team Green,

1 Tank Class,
1 Heal Class,

There new game with no whine about imbalance. Well until they realise that red sticks out slightly more than blue. ;)

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
There new game with no whine about imbalance. Well until they realise that red sticks out slightly more than blue. ;)
See... Mids and Hibs even have overpowered stealth colours, while Albion have the equivalent of a flashing neon light in comparison!

It's a conspiracy against Albion, I tell you! :(

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
read.... i know cabby pets werent overpowered... but removing all stun from pets would of been a better idea but its the fact that albion will never be nerfed

what do albs need to get nerfed? minstrels with pets who dd nuke perhaps?

go whine @ RightNow again about some exploiters imo

and yes, it does look funny when a insta-lifetapper whines about that...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
SM pets stun aswell, and it's unresistable aswell it is chained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom