Qizmo %t command

O

old.DaNig

I got loads of questions about Qizmo, but just one spings to mind at the moment :)

I've set up a simple CFG for team messages in the hope of gettin a couple of good team games some day, and one of the commands I'm trying to use is "say_team %t", which in theory should relay to your team what you are looking at and where it is.

For some reason, every time I try this in a game Qizmo just says "xxx at yyy". Obviously I've tried this on maps which I've got a LOC for, but I'm at a loss here. Anyone got any ideas?

Thx

H

HangTime

don't worry, the qizmo pointing is only disabled client side (ie replaced by 'xxx at yyy'). your teammates will see the real msg.

the reasoning behind this is to prevent 'unscroupulous' players (otherwise know as cheating bastards ;) ) from using it to see if items are there thru walls etc... eg u could point into the rl box on dm3 from the YA area, and see if it was there or not...

for the record, enemy reporting (%e) will often also be disabled on your local proxy, so u cant just spam it to see if nmes are coming round the corner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom