Qaze: Invisible

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, saw a druid and bard at ck I tho .. should be no problem can always run when in trouble all out of no where there is a bm qaze that's hitting me and I can't see him silly bug, heard stuff like this before but mostly on stealthers.

but still .. lol I was like wtf how is that druid hitting me till I scrolled up and saw what happend :fluffle:

Toxic

Loyal Freddie
Toffie said:
Lol, saw a druid and bard at ck I tho .. should be no problem can always run when in trouble all out of no where there is a bm qaze that's hitting me and I can't see him silly bug, heard stuff like this before but mostly on stealthers.

but still .. lol I was like wtf how is that druid hitting me till I scrolled up and saw what happend :fluffle:

Yeah that bug is ftl can't hit what ya can't see. Few times it's happened me it's been tigerbaby or ruficon both infs also happened to a valk on my own realm and a random champ. Anyways just a quick relog and it goes away in my experiences.

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
annoying as hell it is
happened to me aswell when i played some hib char, was fighting 2 shammys late at night with an animist and splitterpine was just invisible, we used every singel tactic in the book and still he saw us and killed us without us even seeing him:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom