6.u can turn off Q3 curves
7.voices and skins are much better
8.it is on buget
9.I bought it before Q3
10.I said so
11. o ya my friends have it
12.better gameplay

p.s.
sorry about this but i have to prove to my friend thet UT is better and if u can add more reasons please fill free to do so.

O

old.SUp3rFM

crap discussion

trying to get some fire, right?...

O

old.Mig

tss tss tss tss

nonsense @ topic

Q3 and UT are completely diferent things.
I prefer UT (hate q3 really) but since u pushing it i'll tell ya some point's where Q3 owns UT:
1-
Q3 gfx engine owns big time
the UT one really sucks, well phatethic is more like it :)
2-
Game speed is fabulous.
3-
U can make great screen savers with it.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAH just j/k :)

W

Wazzerphuk

There may be more UT mods out there.... but when it comes down to it, they aren't very good. Just look at RA3 etc.

(oh and by the way I hate Q3, so I'm not sticking up for it - although RA3 is FUCKING class) :p

O

old.plightstar

I was looking for things to slag off the friend that likes Q3
so can u please help me out other wise i will look the foll if i keep using the same things above

J

Jace

A VERY tired and worn out topic for discussion that all comes down to personal preference.

I prefer UT by far although Quake3 has by far the better 3D engine.

O

old.g-stoic

UT is better

In my opinion UT is just much better in gameplay. Also the variaty in weapons + the secondary fire. It's more strategic - they say UT is for thinkers and Q3 for doers :) -. But the major lack of UT is it's 3D engine (but I don't mind as I anyway play with details low and no fancy lightning and all).

The only reason why I would play Q3 (which I did during the demo times) is because it's much faster, which is nice for DM. But if you are into teamplay then UT is the right place :). UT-CTF baby UT-CTF... I'm just addicted :).

All in all both are good games ;). Hehe, wouldn't it be nice to have a hybrid game of UT&Q3 :), i.e., Q3 players with their weapons against UT players with theirs :).

[Edited by g-stoic on 17-11-00 at 12:37]

O

old.plightstar

WTF

hey this is not helping me i want reasons to shout at my friend not if u like it or not, come on u dont want me to look like a fool.

O

old.g-stoic

Just a suggestion

I would just suggest the following: Don't even try to convince yer pal :p. Let him decide after he has played both games himself :).

O

old.FrO$T

For all those pathetic people whining about which is better or not here's something that will mess up your arguments :)

UT and Q3 :p

O

old.|V3|WhiteTiger

I can´t believe it !!!!
How is it possible that someone still posts this topic i think that everybody had more than time to figure out for themselves wich game is best for them .
I play both and both have their qualities and defects .
Of course i like UT best but that´s just my personal opinion ;)

[Edited by |V3|WhiteTiger on 08-12-00 at 10:10]

O

old.Morpheus

I love this shit - it's hilarious. The best one was "help me out other wise i will look the foll if i keep using the same things above" - priceless, really priceless. ROFL!

K

kryt

Oh do grow up. These arguments are never worth it, phlightstar. Q3 is one game. UT is another. If you enjoy one game that everyone else hates, you're gonna leave it cos everyone else is ?

its bloody stupid, i prefer q3 personally but i wont sink to saying UT is shit.
Each game has their good points. Leave it at that. Play what you want to play. Leave your "friend" to play what he wants to play. And grow up.

Regards

O

old.-=Apex=-

I think this subject has been done to death now so if you would n0ot mind close the bloody thread :)

O

old.[40oz]-Apocalypse

I agree, close it now PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!!!

T

Testin da Cable

if yall'd shut it the thread would go away by itself :)

O

old.TLL

Yes it would. Should be closed by now. Can't you people see that ? geeez...

O

old.plightstar

sorry

thankyou everybody on your opinions
i agree thet ut is one game and q3 is another
i have played both games and have decided that they are both good games.
me and my friend also agree not to agrue about anymore

it looks like a happy ending
this should be the last post so i say goodbye and thankyou all again

O

old.NightStrike

Post on general forum anyway. This is the UT forum so its naturally going to be biased.

X

xenon2000

Thsi is such an OLD arguement, cant you find something more original to argue about?

O

old.plightstar

its over

stop complaining!!!!!!!

this is over stop adding it to it
ok
stop it
its over
finished
fini
bye bye
u get the jist

O

old.(TV)Neo

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom