/q

V

Vasconcelos

First of all i would like to sorry about my english spelling, i will try to do my best.

Well, my time has come.
I was thinking about quiting the game since a month. This game as a solo assasin its almost imposible to play properly w/o a buffbot since 90% of the other assasins in game use or share a buffbot (even newbies in rvr). I know I CAN´T WHINE about it coz if i had the chance to use a buffbot i would use it, n i dont want to be cynic (and coz i guess something similar might think a sb w/o buffbot about buffed infils). Thats the main reason why im quiting: i found myself as a really easy target for even rr2 buffed sbs n for some hunters, n within the lasts weeks i hardly achieved a few rps, but much gold invested in emain/midgard medallions. My targets were reduced to lonely casters or healers (n you know there are not much of em running around rvr alone) or forced to be a mere vulture in the zerg to get some rps (n that was bored n sad).

Even w/o buffbot i managed to achieve 1200000 rps (thats RR6L3), this is a fact im really proud of it, n its hard to endure the fact of being ganked by assasins with much less experience n hours in rvr than me only coz buffbot>>>skill.

I would like to say that the ONLY guilty of the “problem” with buffbots its Mythic, n i dont blame buffbots users coz u can be sure i would use one if i had the chance (despite i think the game w/o buffbots would be much more fair). We all already know wot is Mythic´s politic about buffbots. Hell!! They even developed recently the posibility of windowed mode to allow every players to use buffbots, that means more incomes for Mythic. Well, if u think about it, u can see that the primary aim of Mythic its to make profit, players n the game r only secondary targets, n this is contrary to my own CoC. Anyways this is a bussines after all.

I used to play n love rogues solo classes since my old days in AD&D (my merc alt was somekind of a change, but Guild of Shadows anyways), so i developed sumkind of a dependency for this sort of classes n i dont find much fun in other styles of playing. Thats the reason why even if i tried an ice wizzi (leveled him to 24th), a scout (also at 24th) n a merc (50th) i didnt enjoy their style of play (the scout was the funniest one but only in BG).
I tried to play in groups, but i found a main problem: the balanced fg of albion its really hard to form, n infils dont offer much to it, so we r the last option, n often the only groups i found were cannonfoders of hibs/mids, or simply part of a zerg.

It was a pleasure playing with a nice guild like Ferus (prolly the best secret weapon of albion), n i would like to thanx other albions for the great moments: Brommix, Jergiot, Pin, Remi,..... n really true friends like Tahngarth, Pitonisa or Lunita. And i would like to mention Loff or Tomatera as respectable enemies.

Now its time to try others games, n improve my curriculum vitae (i recently started a master in bussines administration as a complement of my job). I will prolly give SWG or Shadowbane a try.

I transferred my account to my cousin. He wants to give DAOC a try since my account its payed till March, i suggested him to ask other infils like Remi, Pin, Gawain, Lissandra,... for some stalker tips so i would like to ask em pls be patient with him coz he is a newbie, n sorry if he disturbs you with his questions.

Looking forward to see ya somewhere

Ohcan

/bow

/wave

/q

O

old.LandShark

You always popped up in useful places, going to miss you
/salute

J

Jergiot

baaaah :[[

cya m8, and i hope u come back :[

V

Vasconcelos

This is funny, i want to delete my account n the registration page is not avaibale everytime i try to do it.

Hell!! I dont want to pay em another month, any1 knows wot i should do?? I dont even know a mail account to write a complaint about it.

T

Trinilim

aye, log into the server list screen, click on edit account, then cancel it from there.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Cya m8.

Grouped with your cousin yesterday... wasn't bad although he had the tendancy to run off alone and die somewhere in a dark corner. :)

Users who are viewing this thread