Q about Weapon Enamels and rogs...

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,077
ok, i know for a fact that many rogs with TG (Tuscarian Glacier) skin is dyeable with TG weapon enamels and TOA weapon enamels, but why arent all ? or am i just unlucky with a :wanker: hammer that just refuses to get dyed ? my old hammer was dyeable, a friends hammer is dyeable, but my hammer for new template aint, and i find it kinda annoying since i care about the look on my characters. yea... call me a roleplayer if you want. but looks > all ^^
 

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
3,579
There are special dyes for droped weapons.
 

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,077
Gear said:
There are special dyes for droped weapons.
no shiit sherlock :eek2:

its not a crafted weapon luster i tried with, i aint that stupid...
 

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Apr 20, 2004
Messages
3,579
Roteca said:
no shiit sherlock :eek2:

its not a crafted weapon luster i tried with, i aint that stupid...
Lol, soz, writing from work and had to rush it. I don't recall where I got the one I have in stock, it's name is Silvery Weapon Blue Enamel, can't really give you more...
 

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
1,077
Gear said:
Lol, soz, writing from work and had to rush it. I don't recall where I got the one I have in stock, it's name is Silvery Weapon Blue Enamel, can't really give you more...
yea tried with them aswell, just seems like some rogs are dyeable, and some not, and it realy bugs me 8(
 

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
121
Roteca said:
yea tried with them aswell, just seems like some rogs are dyeable, and some not, and it realy bugs me 8(
Well, it is basicly lazy coding as far as I know, heard there was a shard where ALL weapon models was dyable
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom