Q about freelevel

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Ok heres the situation.

I am 45.8 with a freelevel due in 10 hours and want to get the most from freelevel, which I believe stops at 47

Option 1
---------
Level to 45.9 then wait and claim the free level due in 10 hours, this will make me 46.x then level up to 46.9 and wait for the next free level, due in 4 days on excal/hib - this should take me to 47.x

Option 2
---------
Level up to 46, then claim free level in 10 hours to make me 47.0 but as im 47 i wont get any more free levels ?

Does this sound about right ? in which case option 1 would be better as ill be deeper into 47

Espen

Banned
go to 45.9 .. lvl to 46.xx... lvl to 47.9, get freelvl to 48.xx imo

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Taken from Patch 1.71
- After a character reaches level 47, that character may no longer make use of The Enhanced Leveling System.

So once i ding 47 i wont get any more free levels, therefore the best way would be to get to 46.9999 when i get my last freelevel

Tears said:
Taken from Patch 1.71
- After a character reaches level 47, that character may no longer make use of The Enhanced Leveling System.

So once i ding 47 i wont get any more free levels, therefore the best way would be to get to 46.9999 when i get my last freelevel
Na you can get a free lv on 47 trust me :).

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
If you earn level 47 on your own (as in not a freebie) you will get a freelevel to 48. So your best option is leveling yourself to 47.whatever and getting the push over 48.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie

So ill level to 45.999 then get a free level to 46.xxx then manualy level to 47.xx and get a free to 48.xxx

Got 1 bub left :) think i can play for a little longer hehee gota be carefull tho

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Be vewy careful!! I wanted to get as close as possible and a bluecon mob pushed me over the edge :(

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Gribz0r said:
Be vewy careful!! I wanted to get as close as possible and a bluecon mob pushed me over the edge :(

I logged out at 45.95 and got my free level this morning to 46.8 :) just ding'd 47 so all set for my next free level on Thursday. Just wondering if i manualy ding 48 would i still get it.. mm.. one way to find out :)

Arawnz

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
I logged out at 45.95 and got my free level this morning to 46.8 :) just ding'd 47 so all set for my next free level on Thursday. Just wondering if i manualy ding 48 would i still get it.. mm.. one way to find out :)

you wont, if you pass 48 it will cancle your free level... get 47.95 if you can and then just wait :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Level to 45.95, take the free level. The exp to 47.95 in the next 4 days and stop till you get your next free level, that will leave you on 48.75 or so. Myself and Docwolfe did this last week on Hibernia, then did the SI neckie quest and Catacombs quests in the underground forest to get us to 50. Took us about 5 hours in total and was a real nice change from grinding the instances.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
aye that necky quest is a peice of piss and gives loads of exp, providing you have a group though :eek:

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
DocWolfe said:
aye that necky quest is a peice of piss and gives loads of exp, providing you have a group though :eek:

Tears if you are stuck for a group to do neckie quest after you use the /freelevel just drop me a pm bud, will bring my chanter and bb along for a couple of hours whilst you get it done.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Tears if you are stuck for a group to do neckie quest after you use the /freelevel just drop me a pm bud, will bring my chanter and bb along for a couple of hours whilst you get it done.

May take you up on that - ive been doing the cata quests and epics as I level (theres only so much instance dungeon you can take) but this leavs a gap at L49 of stuff to do to level.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Tears said:
May take you up on that - ive been doing the cata quests and epics as I level (theres only so much instance dungeon you can take) but this leavs a gap at L49 of stuff to do to level.

Give me a day or 2 notice and it is no problem bud, only takes 2-3 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom