PWNED2k3 duel tourno [TANKS]

D

deygos

ok well finally chronicles update is done, so the seedings have been sorted, this list could change if there is another update before the 3rd february, in which case those of you just outside the top 16 could still get in seeded spot

remember this draw is the result of the HEROS CHAMPS BMS rpts table combined...

TANKS DRAW (the bmp was kinda big)

tourno starts FEB 8th after 12:01pm GMT

1st place prize (if all enter) 1.3 plat
2nd place 576g

winner and runner up qualify for champions tourno against the other 6 winners of the other tournos

now theres slots 17-32 that need to be filled and i need a player to be nominated from each of these guilds (if u dont wanna enter pls say & btw its 75G to enter)

17 Alliance of power
18 Black Dragon
19 Lliad Ddriag
20 Tuatha De Dannan
21 Los Elegidos
22 Draconis Alumni
23 Axiom Knights
24 Na Fianna
25 The Brotherhood of H
26 Eel
27 Iron Pookha Wolves
28 The Fallen order
29 Hearts of Fire
30 Soul Reavers
31 Lobos Blancos
32 Dream Walkers

pls submit a player to represent your guild in the tanks tourno ;)

rules reminder:

duel rules:

NO…..

*no buffs except self buffs
*no potions
*no crystals
*no fake lding, u press the windows key and quick ld then you are DQ’ed (you will NOT get a second chance – this is to prevent people from aborting the duel when they are losing etc) , if u genuinely ld then the duel can be restarted ONCE.
*no exiting the arena during a duel
*firearms

ALLOWED...

charges/reactive etc basically all AC'ed effects and SC gear is fine
all abilities such as moose etc all allowed

R.A’s

some R.A’s break duels, if a duel is broken because of this the duel will be restarted once, if the same person breaks the duel again its DQ time.

misc:

duelists will be called to the arena 15mins before they are due to fight, if someone doesn’t turn up on time then they are DQ’ed and the other player qualifies for the next round, if both players don’t turn up we move onto the next fight and I bring in 2 replacements at a later date.

for those of you with abilities on timers, well…. try and keep’em ready, I’ll try to let u know in advance approximately wot time u will be expected to fight.

for those of you who can’t make it pls let me know ASAP :cool:

D

deygos

btw i aint checked ;) but if u aint got a LVL50 char that qualifies u cannot enter, i'll need to revise this list again as i havent had a chance to check for 50s in each guild (mainly coz i CBA) :D

stay tuned for update

N

Novamir

like i said in other thread i still can't play.

P

Pocyourhontas

Deygos,

Tuatha De Dannan have split mate, you may see one or 2 players online from time to time, but most moved to either Armiger Et Dementis, Alliance of Power or Brotherhood Of Hibernia.

And, as our ex GL quit last night i would take TDD off the list :(

Pocahontas Sookahontas - 50 druid - Armiger Et Dementis.

E

elerand

I'll ask in guild who wants to stand, Seeing as it's a BM I might have to use my spearo if I stand, shieldmaster vs bluntmaster isn't nice, talivar handed me my ass in nice well pounded chunks :D

T

tankster

the draw comes from the top 16 rpts holders combined champs/hero/blademaster.

;)

I

inuyasha

well

can you just.....STOP taking from the top 16 rp holders?
LA can hold inside duels on their own =)

two people pr guild cap plez :D

I

inuyasha

nope

Im proud of you =)
I just use you as examples on alot of things =D

Still...
Next tournament you would be alone there =(
And its a much more "valid" contest if there is alot of guilds competing then alot of inversa fight inside a guild :D

T

tankster

well that would mean i cant fight !! dont u see that i am not good enough to be in the top 2 of LA :D

.. anyway it will be a great event i cant wait to see the mages fight think that is much more fun :D

A

Afroninja

From Deygos, etc etc

inuyasha when i first came up for this i was always gonna do it with some kind of seeding system, ie i as a spectator would
wanna see the "best" v the "best", doing it this way means the tourno has got some kind of meaning/value/credibility so whoever wins can say....i fought thru the top 16 players on my server etc and i'm the BEST DUELING TANK on hib excali so I AM L33T and J00 R not etc ;)))

somehow all these people who want to be in it must be filtered and using rpts is the best way to do this and ensure we get some cool matchups in the later rounds, which is wot everyone wants to see right???????????? ;)

if the system i use "works" then the seeds should all make it to the last stages (and if they dont then this sorts out the leeching noobs from the players who really know their class ;]]]]]]] ) and this is wot i/all should want 2 see, i dont wanna see,for example, laralyn and wuren eliminate each other in round one

anyhow if LA had the top 8 tanks then so be it, i wont be capping the guilds i wanna see the top players in this one as im sure most others do ;)

I

inuyasha

heh

Well

I would be more interested in seeing what guild can make the best tank then checking which IN a guild who is the best when i go watch a official tournament :D

Besides "the best dueling tank" if in LA, could already have fought inside the guild to figure who is best of them, if one take them all, its already proven that the rest dont win, so leave it to the rest of the guilds to try to fight the "guild champion" =)

D

Dodgy Geeza

Druids ?!

Just a quick question.
Where do druids come in the tournament ?
Are we excluded ?
If so I think you should reconsider - since most druids like myself who spec nature are quite formidible in a duel.
I wouldn't mind being included in the tanks tournament.
What anyone else think ?

O

old.Jerioth

I Agree with Dodgy, there should be a druid tourament, and for that matter a Warden tournament aswell (Admitted duels would last a fair bit of time) :m00:

O yea, and for the love of God dont put all naturalists in a tourni together :p

/me walks off grumbling about Druid instas, and Bard DD kiting :rolleyes:

A

Afroninja

Originally posted by Exiled
just curious why have LA got 5 ppl in it ?

From Deygos yada yada yada :-

before u ASS-ume, make sure u R-E-A-D ;P

E

Exiled

Originally posted by kronus

From Deygos yada yada yada :-

before u ASS-ume, make sure u R-E-A-D ;P

:sleeping: :sleeping: grow up simple question, and its just that LA have 5 chances to say "teh hav teh l33test tank on excal" :p

L

lofff

well, i luv duels, ive dueled a lot, i kick lots a butts in duels ;p Id try to b there to represent Lliad, taking a train tomorrow hope to b back in time. :cool:

B

Brennik

Well, they HAVE. Unless Lofff manages to pull some amazing stunts...

D

deygos

u doubled up on your redundancy again m8 ;)

grow up simple question, and its just that LA have 5 chances to say "teh hav teh l33test tank on excal" Exiled

if u read at the beginning its based on rpts....so add 1+1 and wot do u get? :D

not taking the piss out of you m8 but kinda annoying to read posts from people who don't R-E-A-D properly

D

deygos

I Agree with Dodgy, there should be a druid tourament, and for that matter a Warden tournament aswell (Admitted duels would last a fair bit of time) ....... and Bard DD kiting

the problem is the duration of the duels and their "watchability"

spectator: been at it now for 2hrs...
spectator#2: omg the druid just healed himself again
spectator: heh 10% health now....nope

also bard tournos...

spectator: heh this reminds me of alpha, how long has that bard been sitting down for now?
spectator:eek:ther guy must b pissed, he aint moved for a good few seconds

i'm open to the idea of doing warden v warden etc anyway but i'll only do 8 players max (no time) so u gotta convince me theres enough people who want to enter

but i just dont think these duels will b so much fun to watch, pretty much a war of atrition

O

old.Jerioth

Well for Warden vs Warden, maybe say no PBT?

just dmg add/End Regen etc

I think that would work pretty good.

Of course tho, a lot of the Wardens now adays ditched there blades/blunt etc, and went more into healing skills :sleeping:

D

deygos

aye jerioth and that, i asked in guild about warden duels etc and the response was......lets go emain

nuff said rly

i'll make a new post, see if anyone wants it bad enuff

Users who are viewing this thread