pwned kthxbye guild

M

Madonion Slicer

My last words on this the whole camp spot issue will go on and on the fact remains the camp already had 3 pullers myself, Galagold and Peeby your clevely named guild group came and without a word to anyone walked striaght on to the spawn pot insta pulling every mob in the area leaving the other 3 pullers who waited there turn to get a spot there with nothing except maybe the odd mob that was out of the insta pop range.

Some of your little GG Main Characters i thought were well respected in the realm, but it seems give yourselfs a new Guild Name and it is easy enough to turn into a twat.

Hopefully our paths will never cross again, in all my time of playing DAOC since release i think i can say you are the worst bunch i have ever had the misfortune to see on my screen.

F

Flimgoblin

Re: 6

Originally posted by _dreads_
this group???

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=97573

ill bet my right testicle it is ...

Can we get someone to MODERATE this thread <cough>

not quite sure what you're getting at - since none of the people involved in that group are involved in pwned kthxbye, and somewhat more importantly that group doesn't start till next week. Unless they've invented time travel it's not going to be them.

Dreads, stop trying to make yourself look stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom