pwned by goa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorao

Fledgling Freddie
lol jsut got my acout suspended by GOA for 3 days for useing goth keep bug :( lol so everyone be aware tha when i get back if i renew that is i will be geting ss of all that use bugs for them 2 to be suspended and i will mkae it my mission in life to find texture cheats and kill them

and the only resion i was in that bug was to kill some muppet caster that was useing it to kill ppl in safty how lame probs that same guy that i killed that reported me for useing it how lame can u get tbh GOA u made mistake cough Gimps!!!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I've seen LOADDDDDDDSSSSs of people using that. Mostly BDs and archers.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Well, if your as good at catching bug users as you are at english I say go forth man and thwart those mighty beasts!

ps. No one cares, except maybe yepy as hes a carebear

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Sorao said:
lol jsut got my acout suspended by GOA for 3 days for useing goth keep bug :( lol so everyone be aware tha when i get back if i renew that is i will be geting ss of all that use bugs for them 2 to be suspended and i will mkae it my mission in life to find texture cheats and kill them

and the only resion i was in that bug was to kill some muppet caster that was useing it to kill ppl in safty how lame probs that same guy that i killed that reported me for useing it how lame can u get tbh GOA u made mistake cough Gimps!!!
Take a chill pill.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
The fact that you used the bug at all makes you have no grounds to cry. Should have taken your screenshots and sent then to GOA instead of attempting to be vigilant. Your fault.

Pompejus

Fledgling Freddie
HMM some of u guys seem to be BUTHEADS not every1 who srites threads here r born in the UK, so it could be a problem to spell everything correctly.

GROW up some of u MORONS, seems to be that your goal in life is to be rude
to everyone that makes a mistake in these threads.

BTW I dont have to give any names u nowe who the BUTHEADS r.

Pompejus 50 ranger
and many more

Pompejus

Fledgling Freddie
srites is writes ( hope the spell is ok ), or I dont even care about that.

Pompejus 50 reaver
and many more

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Pompejus said:
HMM some of u guys seem to be BUTHEADS not every1 who srites threads here r born in the UK, so it could be a problem to spell everything correctly.

Pompejus 50 ranger
and many more

Who the fuck are you ? go back to carebear server

/edit - you know i act without thinking sometimes, so i went and found out you actually play camlann, and indeed made 27 rps last week, apologys.

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/characters.php

xtortionist

Fledgling Freddie
Sorao said:

Pity they didnt just delete all your characters, and make a lvl 5 thane called, -FuckYouFromGOA- instead, goa such carebears tbh.

FallycSymbol

Fledgling Freddie
Pompejus, you're not welcome here, get it? Now scram. We don't need retards ganging up to defend each other.

Pompejus

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
Pompejus, you're not welcome here, get it? Now scram. We don't need retards ganging up to defend each other.

And who r u to decide who is welcome at this forum, or r u just being another
Moron.

Pompejus 50 reaver

Pompejus

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
rr2 reaver defending bug use :wanker:

Hmm Maybe u should read my thread, im not defendig the bug use, im trying
peeps to understand that not all r a good at spelling, and if they make " bad
english ", maybe its not their main language.

So no reason to tell every1 how bad the language is.

Xtortionist Your behavior in these threads shows what kind of a person u r,
U must be a lonely guy, only thing u can do is to get better in playing your
Daoc character.

pompejus 50 reaver

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Pompejus said:

Pompejus 50 ranger
and many more

That's the most horrible attempt at a reply I have ever read in my life. I accept you aren't from the UK/mainly English speaking country, but still, keep it simple and it'll stop you looking like a twat.

Xyslo

Fledgling Freddie
xtortionist said:
Who the fuck are you ? go back to carebear server

/edit - you know i act without thinking sometimes, so i went and found out you actually play camlann, and indeed made 27 rps last week, apologys.

http://www.duskwave.com/daoc/characters.php
LOL, just clicked on the link did a search on his Reaver and noticed two things....
1.) His GM is a scammer and loser that asks people to do trades then he logg's
2.) My lvl 39 SB has more rp's than his 50 Reaver :eek7:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What a twatty thread. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom