pwned 2k3:RETRIBUTION tourno GUILD V GUILD SIGNUP

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deygos

sticky me pls again mr. mod ;]

ok this is a bit of a gimmick coz it's really 8 duels happening simultaneously

however it would be a laugh to see this with 16 peeps all dueling at the same time

this is how it works..in theory

there's an 8 man template consisting of (not final)

1xcleric
1xpaladin
3xtanks
2xcaster
1xrogue

the guild's line up opposite each other in the order of who will face who. You would only duel the same class type.

the "team captain" <COUGH> arranges his team etc

when you are defeated in a duel U LEAVE THE ARENA. the WINNER SITS DOWN - this incidentally also produces the score - 1 point for every person sitting etc..

the twist is that clerics and pala's can buff...if u lose your cleric early on u lose your buffs etc

from what i saw it is possible to get healed in a duel and the duel not to be broken (saw this happen accidentally on hib) so it might be possible for clerics/pala's to really have an impact in these duels

also team captains can see the other guild's team makeup and make informed tactical decisions of who should fight who etc

anyway i think i need the xml to do this one so we dont get any big mismatches

what do u reckon? ;]

C

Chenuba

AFAIK you can't duel while grouped, so that's leaving out the pallychants buffing group.

S

StormriderX

Duel ends on first hit if either duelist is grouped.

K

K0nah

fg vs fg duels sound far more interesting to me.

coming one day i hope...

D

deygos

agg slightly misleading on first post

duelists wont be grouped when the duels begin, they'll be allowed to be buffed tho - like i said its 8 duels happening simultaneously

hm i figured there might b more interest in this

D

deygos

lol well i cba with work. already got my bonus this month and um its easter hols so no fekin work for me to do rly ;]

A

Afroninja

:swords:

well do something useful and book some films then :)

K

Kagato.

Very nice idea, I like it, but as said above, cannot duel whilst grouped, so whilst you'll keep the buffs as long as the cleric lives, at the end of the day theres not going to be any healing going on.

Which is a shame, cause if your cleric has BoF and the other team doesn't, the duels are won.

D

deygos

dang i tried

just wanted to see 16 peeps lagging away ;] in a big fat royal rumble

K

kirennia

Shame really but in the end it would merely come down to which cleric won the fight. A cleric healing whilst not being able to be hit makes a massive difference

p.s. its possible to end thread yourself but I'm not sure how :cool:

A

Aule Valar

just remove the template and have people fighting off in an order set by the grp leader, so you don't know who you will end up fighting

R

Rawkir

Sounds like a good idea, but healing shouldn't be allowed, to eliminate kir's point..

Although thinking about it, a group full of air theurgs = teh win.. and nothing anyone could do about it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom