PW

S

Sard-Nair

What day are you planning to get your subscription passwords changed ? any idea?

T

tris-

its not free days, its days added onto the sub that we never had. so we arnt losing or gaining anything.

V

vivacelilp

AND if goa DO read this they should bloody add that to inactive accounts too. Since THURSDAY i've been trying to activate my account ,nearly a week and seams still another week to go .. :(

T

tris-

why inactive accounts too? you never payed them anything so had nothing to lose, your not entitled to fuck all, where as people who had paid are owed days onto their sub or we sue goa to fuckery :)

S

Sard-Nair

Nice posting time! :clap: i changed the topic because i just realised it had been posted

W

Wai

ppl who couldn't get there accounts renewed imo lost a hell of alot more than anyone else in terms of everything apart from 1 thing just a few meaningless pennies on yr acc. Altogether we'd have lost 14 days by the looks of it just wish goa woulda maybe seen this and gave the ppl whos subs just ran out some kind of free period where anyone can keep playing whilst they sort thier probs out for free... looks like atm i'll stand to lose 14 days on 3 accounts whereas ppl who were lucky enough to have money on 1 acc will be refunded however many days they were "incovenienced" for

Hardly seems fair but nm

T

tris-

no, the people who couldnt pay for their accounts have lost NOTHING. if my friend gives you money for a service and your service fails, hes lost his money. but if i dont manage to pay you and never recieve a service (that failed anyway) then i didnt lose anything but my friend lost his money...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom