PvP Warnings

N

-Nxs-

For anyone who has already start testing PvP you will almost certainly be aware of these, but just thaught I'd post to warn anyone about to start. These are the questions I wanted answered yesterday and only found out the results from Trial / Error.

How the hell do I turn my Safety back on !!
You cant, once its off... its off for good... sorry.

Ok so I want to play a Troll in Albion, how do i get there
You need to get to the Mid border keep and buy a medalion of passage to Albion, these cost 10s each, also be carefull the "Inner realm Ablion medalian" will take you to the frontier, this is the wrong one to purchase, just buy the "Abion Medalian of passage" and save wasting 10 silver like I did. you'll then be ported to Sauvage.

Im playing a Mid/Hib in alb, where can I train
As far as I could tell from last night, you need to go back to your own realm to train... please someone correct me here if im wrong...Rather than wasting another 20s to get back, it may be worth considering death then using the "/release City" command to get back to your own realm. then death again and "/release" back to Albion.

Im sure other people could contribute to this thread... please do :)

A

Alrindel

Ok so I want to play a Troll in Albion, how do i get there
You need to get to the Mid border keep and buy a medalion of passage to Albion, these cost 10s each, also be carefull the "Inner realm Ablion medalian" will take you to the frontier, this is the wrong one to purchase, just buy the "Abion Medalian of passage" and save wasting 10 silver like I did. you'll then be ported to Sauvage.
There's a much easier way to do it: each capital city now has a special teleporting NPC that can zap you straight to any of the other capital cities. The Tir Na Nog NPC is in the palace, near the vault keeper. Buy the appropriate medallion, put it on, and then right-click on the teleporter's assistant and you will be instantly teleported (no more "waiting for the next port on the telepad").

P

Pixie.Pebr

The Midgard one was stood above the Vaultkeeper in Jordheim and the Albion one on the balcony above the Round Table.

G

Generic Poster

You do have two bindstones in a sense.

One is permanent and fixed to your motherland, "/release city" will return you to your capital.

/release will take you to your normal bindstone.

With "/release city" I think it's case-sensitive. I've tried with "/release City" which took me to my normal bindstone. I'll try to confirm this later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom