pvp Test Server up ?

Y

-yoda-

after just emtering Daoc via the No thncks route i noticed a new server "new to me anyway" its name is Lothian just wondering if anybody knows anything about this server ? wether it be gao event test thing or if itsa the server thats gonna be testting pvp ..

p.s btw if its already been stated somewhre what the server is no need to flame im not to well informed :)

N

noob_pride

thats it time to FLAME the pants of ya hehe jk

anyway im sick and cant handle anything more than a forum.

so plz someone hurry up and post and tell us both

and if you dare flame us we will flame you right back hehe

T

Tilda

its an internal test server, means Kemor has finished his team adn is now dualing the glacier giant with his lvl 70 Necromancer.

Well..

The internal test server bit is true, adn no u cant play on it.

Tilda

K

Khalen

Lothian is as it says a test server for events (at least that is what GOA told us)

O

old.Verata

Lothian is GOA's internal test server. They use it to test events, scripts, etc... and also to test new patches internally. Basically that's the server they end up on before they get to Gorre...

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Khalen
Lothian is as it says a test server for events (at least that is what GOA told us)

Nah GOA is using it to make fun of the players that flame them here, they just take a copy of your char and do wierd stuff with them. Even heard a rumour they hold sacrifices on the server...

W

Whoodoo_RD

Its a server just for stealthie, they sent him there to stop him annoying the rest of us.

N

noob_pride

Lol weird stuff to our chars hehe
now that would be funny if it was true :)

K

kr0n

Actually, you're all wrong. It's really a fake server, only the name is there. Thats there so you'd get diverted from the real issues, like WHERES MY PVP FGS....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom