Pvp Server

W

willdoon

ok 1st of all i would like to say the pvp is good yes its something new we enjoy it...........when we can get on it :/ come on guys u should have thought about how many people want to play it :p theres no option your either going to have to uncap the server so around my guessing mmmmmm 8000 or your going to have to put 2 new servers up i run an internet cafe and ive had 12daoc players bitching at me because of your screw ups thank you pls sort it

bloodomen

C

[Cerebus]

In a week or so there will hardly be any people trying to get on to justify 1 server. :mad:

O

old.chesnor

:sleeping:

Think about it. They aren't going to have 2 servers (like US) because after the initial "WOW PvP KEWL!!!111" rubbish is over, PvP will be mostly empty. Like Andred and Mordred are....

Once the initial novelty factor has worn off, your customers will be able to get onto Camlann whenever they want :)

A

Adelle

3500 might seem like a low cap now.. But come back in a month when there'll be a maximum of 500 people on at any given time :p Probably the cap is there for a reason, like the server not being able to handle more players simultaneously.

Opening up a second server won't happen, I'm fairly sure. Of course there's going to be a rush to the PvP server in the first few days (altough I myself can't see the fun in the PvP server), but once the initial excitement has died down there won't be a need for a second server. Most of the people will have migrated back to their home ones. Don't believe me? Take a look at the two american PvP servers. Not even there (and the american have a bigger customer base then europe) they have enough people to fill two servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom