PvP server idea

I

iskander_dymas

Let’s start by saying that I think a PvP server will be a welcome change, and I plan to play there if I haven’t got totally bored with DAOC by the time it gets here.
However I do think that all realms teaming up with each other is a total mockery of the concept of the game. Imagine Trolls teaming up with Lurkeens and Highlanders. It is just against all natural things.
What I would love to see is still RvR combat, but extended. I’d love to see true defenders of the realm(s) come together in realm only guild(s), and defend their Realm against invaders and traitors alike. These guilds could go about in destroying their enemies, raiding their homelands etc, and all of the realm that collaborates with another realm would have to be hunt down and executed as traitors.
However, I don’t think this will be happening, but if there is such a Hib guild in the making I might want to join it ;)

G

Generic Poster

Sounds interesting, but for a guild to survive on a PvP server, you need to go into: Borg Mode.

F

Flimgoblin

If I thought I'd be on the pvp server for longer than a week I'd be tempted to form another Humberton Guard... but actually defend Humberton :)

we'd claim Ludlow and of course the local iron mine (tepoks) as our own.

course I'd need a few more members than the current HG for that ;)

O

old.Kladen

there would be alot of gangs and mafias around in certain towns demanding money for the use of their healer. i will claim the bandit tower in albion :D

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I think the german and french will dominate alot

C

Cerverloc

Speaking of concepts. The con loss is spoiling lots of fun in US on PVP servers. They should change the constitution system. What if they do it on timers. For instance I am lvl 10 and I die and lose constitution. The timer starts and I will have lower con for lets say 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you regain con. You could still have the choice to heal your con at a healer but it would still cost money. Every lvl you gain the timer increases. At lvl 20 it should be something like 30 minute timer and at 50 something like 1 hour timer.

This way you can still regain con if you are low on money but the penalty system remains in tact.

O

old.LandShark

good idea Cerver but GOA can't/won't change game code :|

V

Venemous

I want to join the LuriZerg ... if ever such a clan arises, failing that a Prydwen guild made from a council of the major GM's from the server would be nice.... What do you reckon? Eye Of England, Head Pact, Servants Of The Shadows... blah blah lets get some collaboration here, who wants to guild with Excaliburites anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom