PvP server help

Keitan

Banned
Playing camlann atm and i wanna make a duo to farm lvl 60-80 mobs : ) So whats best duo ?

VW+Cleric
VW+Shaman
Warrior+Shaman
Warrior+Cleric
Warden+Cleric
Vw+Warden
VW+Warrior
Warden+Warrior?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
if your farming high end mobs you either want a shield tank such as a palladin, or a warrior (dont bother with hero or armsman) i would also recomend if you go palladin have a druid (for haste) if you have a warrior go for a shaman.

However you could always go for a pet class i think probbly the better one to go is the mana enchanter, focus shield + pbaoe if you group it with a shaman or druid or cleric (not sure but i think the clerid might be better for absorb) then there isnt much you cant do, however for pet classes to shine you really need ml9.

I wouldnt go for self buffing classes for high end encounters the worst thing that can happen is your buffs wear off before your target dies.

Either way i would recomend that instead of doing a duo you try and get your friends invovled. 2 sheild users and clerity or haste do very well and will kill most mobs very quickly.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
ml9 enchanter or animist +cleric i would imagine.

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
for duo it's shield tank + aug/mend shamy, but I doubt u will do any lvl 80 ones with a duo, even with 2 animist u'll need fop

however, there's no combination as powerful as a servant necro + mana menta + bb with fop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom