PVP - question

F

Fafnir

Ok, i stayed away from the posts about the server, and dont know much of it.

So are the classes realm specific?

N

noob_pride

Not sure I understand your question..
A cleric starts in albion and can move about the 3 realms.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by noob_pride

Not sure I understand your question..
A cleric starts in albion and can move about the 3 realms.

Ok, can a dwarf be a armsman, a highlander a thane?
Thats what i wonder or is it the same class = race as usual

N

noob_pride

Ahh I got ya now.
Yea same race, same class!

No dwarf armsman...
Thats a good idea thou!

S

SFXman

That would be SO GODDAMN FUN! It could be done so that when for example a celt rogue is made he gets the albion "skills" etc.
It is very possible actually...
I'd make a... LURIKEEN STAFF/ENH FRIAR! OMG THAT WOULD BE SO FUN! /emote keeps on dreaming
THink about it!!!!!!!

C

-chancer-

how do you go from midgard to albion then?

are there any special portals or is it a case of wallkin though the frontier gates?

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by SFXman
That would be SO GODDAMN FUN! It could be done so that when for example a celt rogue is made he gets the albion "skills" etc.
It is very possible actually...
I'd make a... LURIKEEN STAFF/ENH FRIAR! OMG THAT WOULD BE SO FUN! /emote keeps on dreaming
THink about it!!!!!!!

Lol luri-friar that would be cool..

Originally posted by -chancer-
how do you go from midgard to albion then?

are there any special portals or is it a case of wallkin though the frontier gates?

From the keep you portal from now I belive.

R

Rasp

There are extra ways of porting on the pvp server. You buy a medallion from a merchant and click another npc close by and you port to the main city of the realm who' medallion you bought. As an extra you can buy medallions to the closest realm town and to the portal keep. These get you into RvR fast from your home city if need be.

Rasp.

N

noob_pride

Originally posted by Rasp
There are extra ways of porting on the pvp server. You buy a medallion from a merchant and click another npc close by and you port to the main city of the realm who' medallion you bought. As an extra you can buy medallions to the closest realm town and to the portal keep. These get you into RvR fast from your home city if need be.

Rasp.

sweet

im ready to rumble
bring on the pvp :)

O

old.Prof

You can't portal from home city to portal keep. Would be pretty useless anyhow as "RvR" is something not happening anymore, through lack of opposing realms ...

PvP boils usually down to GvG (Guild vs Guild).

O

old.LandShark

fair bit of action in the current RvR zones, given that guilds can only CLAIM stuff that's in the frontiers (i.e. keeps ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom