PvP on Camlann

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
I play Camlann some (only 2 level 50s and 1 level 47) and I play on some odd hours because of work (log on at 1am and normally play till 6am).
The problem is when I try to PvP at those hours the only area that has people in it is Gothwaite and each and every night theres like 5 people there all grouped just staring at eachother and killing every solo'er that tries to enter/PvP there.

Now I was wondering is this normal? feeling the need to group with 5+ people at 3-5am while the amount of people on then is below 25.
I am used to the 'carebear' servers so it might be that Camlann is different but at those hours it's the norm kinda that alot of people solo at those hours and have some nice 1v1's yet on Camlann I haven't found 1 fight where someone didn't added or leeched or how you want to call it.

Of course if I was a reward I could understand but 9 out of the 10 times I am not a reward.
Just find it a bit pointless to not be able to solo because each and every night it's the same people all grouping up at Goth and not respecting 1v1's but all want to leech the 20 RPs and most of them are fully ToA'ed aswell which indicates to me that they 'should' be able to atleast take a RoG level 47 on their own.

Is it because I don't have a guild? is it because of some weird alliances or something I am missing?
Thanks in advance for the replies & advice.

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
its the sad french or germans camping, they always had a feeling they couldnt do anything without being 2fgs, fairness and decent realmpoints means nothing to them, they just want to show they are strongest and in contorl.

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
first of all.. u wanna do 1 vs 1 in main pk area with a 47 rogster ?

whats your class ?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
No, Druid and Shammy and a Level 47 Vamp.
Can't get Arti's on both Druid and Shammy due to no guild so a bit impossible to play them and PvP'ing with a solo no ML Druid is pointless.
And yes I'd like to have 1v1's and I only found people there at those hours, sure I can go through all popular exp area's killing Necro's and Animists but I'd rather have a 1v1 with people that are actually there to PvP.

But if you can point me to an area which has people in it that actually respect 1v1's please tell as getting 'zerged' every night because 20% of the people online then feel the need to group up in those hours is getting a bit pointless.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Andrilyn said:
No, Druid and Shammy and a Level 47 Vamp.
Can't get Arti's on both Druid and Shammy due to no guild so a bit impossible to play them and PvP'ing with a solo no ML Druid is pointless.
And yes I'd like to have 1v1's and I only found people there at those hours, sure I can go through all popular exp area's killing Necro's and Animists but I'd rather have a 1v1 with people that are actually there to PvP.

But if you can point me to an area which has people in it that actually respect 1v1's please tell as getting 'zerged' every night because 20% of the people online then feel the need to group up in those hours is getting a bit pointless.

no such zone, tell me if you find it

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Solo fights is a goner long ago. And if you get a solo fight the other person is going to be fully buffed rr7+ and will trash you in a second. Because the higher rr people are the old school decent people, in most cases...

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Well what you say about the 4 people standing around all grouped isin't always true

I logged in the other day at about 6AM (GMT) and saw the same thing so i unstealthed and got invited to duel, it happens alot a big group standign around dueling.

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
theres often a lot of us in goth standing around 1v1'ing each other in the middle of the night,
and if there is a grp in goth at that time, normally, and i say normally, most of the soloers will try to do their best to wipe them as many times as possible rarther than attack each other.. ofc theres always some caster with a DI bot to watch out for too :D

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
XenX said:
theres often a lot of us in goth standing around 1v1'ing each other in the middle of the night,
and if there is a grp in goth at that time, normally, and i say normally, most of the soloers will try to do their best to wipe them as many times as possible rarther than attack each other.. ofc theres always some caster with a DI bot to watch out for too :D

your such a dramaqueen

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
ps toa was actually quite ok today for like half an hour!

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
FallycSymbol said:
if i was gonna buy a new acc, it would be his... just for his great reputation

or Bonelamcer... or whatever his name was..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom