PvP immunity timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday , 3 albs decided to set up in mid poc and they got killed a few times, then they came back.. anyways, i went to meet my mate in poc and lo and behold Kammorista Jonns and Purgador were waiting inside, i only just got out alive on 20% and decided to wait outside to heal up.

Anyways apon goin in the second time, Kam had gone somewhere so i started to attack his bot, and on about 20% kam came back so not being assed to fight a rr8 pally with di3 or so i went outside.. now to the point of the thread..

His bot followed me thru the entry and zoned about 5 secs after me... still on about 30% hp.. and lo and behold stood in front of me.. waiting to be hit, but i couldnt , oh noes.. u cannot attack this player for 24 more seconds etc.. but heres the thing, while she couldnt attack me either.. she could still cast spells.. so nice and fairly, healed herself back to 100% while i couldnt do shit..

Now its not exactly bug abusing , the pvp immunity timer is supposed to be there but cmon, that is totally and utterly shite isnt it, that even if ure rightfully winning something and chase someone thru a zone in point, if they can heal or buff themselves they can do so with no fear of being attacked..

What is your view on this peeps, have people done it to u or something similar and shuld the pvp immunity be lowered to something fair like 5 seconds instead.... to me it just seems silly the way it is..

PS : Despite zoning and doin this a good few times, eventually he and his bot and smite cleric fell to the mighty mids and we didnt lose a person so the lame tactics didnt work, but had i been solo it wouldnt have been the same story even if i had the upper hand :p

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm reading that yer both lame and crap tbh & both abusing zoning

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
This story has potential to become a trailer of a class C movie.
The drama is good but i believe the actors are crap :p

Like Jupiter said both are lame and if i might add some1 got killed in a rvr zone :)

Sparklehorse

Fledgling Freddie
This story has potential to become a trailer of a class C movie.
The drama is good but i believe the actors are crap :p

Like Jupiter said both are lame and if i might add some1 got killed in a rvr zone :)

and your both complete cocks and typical FH users who once again DONT ACTUALLY FUCKING READ WHAT PEOPLE WRITE JUST PICK OUT CERTAIN WORDS...

U nob , i didnt die in an rvr zone, i didnt die at all they did, i ran out of poc to escape because, amagad !! a unbuffed savage cant take 3 fully buffed people , especially one a rr8 tank, solo. The fact is when they zoned out, we shuld both be able to attack each other after porting , thats the bit u fail to see there... for all i care he could do it to me if i zoned out second i wouldnt care, but u cant, and so for a class like cleric or tic or druid etc, they have 30 secs to rebuff heal etc while standing in front of u and u can /stick, click styles etc and not be able to lay a finger on them and thats total bollox.

If u cant add something constructive to a post, why dont u fuck off and post somewhere else. ure almost (almost) as bad as seans

censi

Can't get enough of FH
there are issues worth moaning about in daoc...

this is not one of them...

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Immunity timers are shite if badly implemented. Have seen people running out of a keep with hastner speed + sprint laughing their asses off while running to the Labyrinth.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
and your both complete cocks and typical FH users who once again DONT ACTUALLY FUCKING READ WHAT PEOPLE WRITE JUST PICK OUT CERTAIN WORDS...

U nob , i didnt die in an rvr zone, i didnt die at all they did, i ran out of poc to escape because, amagad !! a unbuffed savage cant take 3 fully buffed people , especially one a rr8 tank, solo.

Ahah so im just a cock that dosent read what you said? ahah you amuse me.
Let me quote you:
"Anyways apon goin in the second time, Kam had gone somewhere so i started to attack his bot, and on about 20% kam came back"
Your own fecking problem you went on to attack his bot. What i use to say, you play with fire you might get burned. The immunity timer happens on every game, it gives the player a chance to see the environment he is in and give him a chance to fight instead of showing up dead after loading screen or lag from loading goes down

The fact is when they zoned out, we shuld both be able to attack each other after porting , thats the bit u fail to see there... for all i care he could do it to me if i zoned out second i wouldnt care, but u cant, and so for a class like cleric or tic or druid etc, they have 30 secs to rebuff heal etc while standing in front of u and u can /stick, click styles etc and not be able to lay a finger on them and thats total bollox.

So by your logic the person who has the best pc and fastest loading should have an advantage over the other? ookayyyy...makes complete sence...:m00:

Before you call ppl cocks and tell them they dont read what you type you should really start to read what you typed yourself with some comon sense.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
It's just the simple terms of going to PoC. Always someone raping expers, ruining raids and all that kind of stuff. It's the main source of whining. Defensive spells are doable, ofc. Just like in mainlands and outside NF, you can heal your self and buff up no matter where you are and in what area, always been like that and i can't see why they would change that.
You went to PoC where enemies can appear, take up the fight, win or loose. Simple, they're healing up which is lame, and you are running away, which is just as lame.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

U nob , i didnt die in an rvr zone, i didnt die at all they did, i ran out of poc to escape because, amagad !! a unbuffed savage cant take 3 fully buffed people , especially one a rr8 tank, solo. The fact is when they zoned out, we shuld both be able to attack each other after porting , thats the bit u fail to see there... for all i care he could do it to me if i zoned out second i wouldnt care, but u cant, and so for a class like cleric or tic or druid etc, they have 30 secs to rebuff heal etc while standing in front of u and u can /stick, click styles etc and not be able to lay a finger on them and thats total bollox.

If u cant add something constructive to a post, why dont u fuck off and post somewhere else. ure almost (almost) as bad as seans

You are looking like the stereotypical FH user here. Dont resort to direct insults. If you want to defend yourself do it reasonably without being so abusive.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
You are looking like the stereotypical FH user here. Dont resort to direct insults. If you want to defend yourself do it reasonably without being so abusive.

yer knightnewb leave me alone xD

P.S. daoc p00ned j00

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
And right on cue, here is sean with his can of petrol to to pour over the thread. :<

Shares in Esso that lad.

made me grin though.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
It's just the simple terms of going to PoC. Always someone raping expers, ruining raids and all that kind of stuff. It's the main source of whining. Defensive spells are doable, ofc. Just like in mainlands and outside NF, you can heal your self and buff up no matter where you are and in what area, always been like that and i can't see why they would change that.
You went to PoC where enemies can appear, take up the fight, win or loose. Simple, they're healing up which is lame, and you are running away, which is just as lame.

exactly.

kamorrista

Fledgling Freddie
Lame tactic?

well 1st of all i never was RR8 in this game, RR6-7 yes, 2nd i doubt an unbuffed savage gives trouble to RR7 buffed pally (unless he is RR11 and selfbufed with pots), something smells here, its simple, u go RvR area u take ur risks, if u don't like the risks don't go there.

In the other hand, howcome healing Purgador itself can be lame? what do u want me to do, stop and say: "oh wait, if i heal myself now is lame cuz i have inmunity, lets wait so he can attacks me and interrupt my healing and kill me because this is something they set wrong on game..." c'mon...

and is lame to run away? (savage) so maybe better stay and die? no way, run if u need, no lame tactic about surviving imho...

I just see this like QQ tbh

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I just see this like QQ tbh
A bit like you bumping YEARS OLD THREADS :p

Plz quit it already... theres new things to whine about nowadays.... erm surely there is... there must be... isn't there ;);)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Fucking ban kamorrista or atleast give him an infraction.. This is getting really annoying

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
oh for the love of pete cool it with the bumping age old threads. all you've done since you started posting again, kamorrista, is whine and bump old threads. chill the heck out will you?

if you really must continue a three year old discussion that nobody cares about any more, then at least have the good grace to make a new thread and link to the old one.

I am literally >< that far away from asking Deebs to lock every thread in DAOC that hasn't been posted in for more than six months, so cool it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom