PvP guilds

F

filthy_sanchez

soon enuff the 1.52 vill hitt europen DAoC and whith it comes PvP servers... and so far i have seen no serius recruimen for eny guild exept for anti ghank guilds.

Now what about the ghank squads??? The only thing too level FAST is to join upp in organised ghank squads and mercilessly massacre lots of people on sight.

"GD" will now recrute just for that... GHANK SQUADS. Not a bigg guild, just enuff to fill in quite a coupple of groupes (5 or so) whith 8 too make a perfect mezz/whackamole.
"GD" will be a power guild so u got no time for rubbish like RL and alts >:) (i know lots of yer will/are playing about every day enyways) this will be most important the first one or two weeks too not fall back from other power levelers. (some in the US PvP server got there first 50 chars before two week after server started)

There will probebly not be eny recrumens once server starts as for we will try have a small but powerfull guild and not a bigg uncontroled guild there most of the members stays anonymus. But a guild whith tight comunication even outside game.

As a member u will be putt into the ghank squad that fits u... whith times u use too play during youre day, etc. The idé is too be kept in that "wing" of the guild, and set youre time as a guild event whith youre m8t´s during the powerlevelings.

If u got eny interest of this contakt me: www.vuhjinuh@hotmail.com
Wold be nice too know what days/times of days u can play and what class u rather whish too play whith on the PvP server.

remeber u probebly won´t get wery mutch liked by other players other than the ones in youre guild by ghanking everyone and all, But u probebly won´t in eny other guild eather). Yust make sure too keep youre conscience out of the server. The nice people don't survive on PvP >:)

K

kr0n

Please no thanks. Never gonna work like this. If I manage to play the time Im required to, youre gonna be the first Ill enjoy ganking :D

I

ivan_tribbiani

Originally posted by filthy_sanchez
soon enuff the 1.52 vill hitt europen DAoC and whith it comes PvP servers... and so far i have seen no serius recruimen for eny guild exept for anti ghank guilds.

Now what about the ghank squads??? The only thing too level FAST is to join upp in organised ghank squads and mercilessly massacre lots of people on sight.

"GD" will now recrute just for that... GHANK SQUADS. Not a bigg guild, just enuff to fill in quite a coupple of groupes (5 or so) whith 8 too make a perfect mezz/whackamole.
"GD" will be a power guild so u got no time for rubbish like RL and alts >:) (i know lots of yer will/are playing about every day enyways) this will be most important the first one or two weeks too not fall back from other power levelers. (some in the US PvP server got there first 50 chars before two week after server started)

There will probebly not be eny recrumens once server starts as for we will try have a small but powerfull guild and not a bigg uncontroled guild there most of the members stays anonymus. But a guild whith tight comunication even outside game.

As a member u will be putt into the ghank squad that fits u... whith times u use too play during youre day, etc. The idé is too be kept in that "wing" of the guild, and set youre time as a guild event whith youre m8t´s during the powerlevelings.

If u got eny interest of this contakt me: www.vuhjinuh@hotmail.com
Wold be nice too know what days/times of days u can play and what class u rather whish too play whith on the PvP server.

remeber u probebly won´t get wery mutch liked by other players other than the ones in youre guild by ghanking everyone and all, But u probebly won´t in eny other guild eather). Yust make sure too keep youre conscience out of the server. The nice people don't survive on PvP >:)

In the Navy tadadadadada.... In the Navy tadadatadatada

Your in the Army now o-o-o.......Your in the Army .... noooow

Get the picture, thanks but no thanks, this game is primarily for fun i dont want any more discipline than i get irl. Job = you get there in set time everyday, you do what you are assigned to do, you recieve benefits. See above post for matches :)

C

Cedig

I propose the forming of an anti-gank squad

Possible Guild names:-

Police Measures
Gank the Gank Squad
Anti-Gank Squad
Lords of Vengence - or some other silly Alb like name :)

F

Flimgoblin

Hmm...

so very very tempting :)

I'd need to quintuple the membership of HG though :) and probably get someone else to run the PvP guild (as I'll probably get sick of it and quit soon enough ;))

O

old.Kladen

make a huge shadow theives guild and dominate half of the map. then ganksquads wouldnt touch yah.

or make a law inforcement guild (roleplaying defenders of albion or church of albion) enforcing law into the land and people could report murders and get the criminals on a bounty.

K

Kagato.

heheh and people wonder why the PvP server doesn't interest me in the least, I rest my case lol.

O

old.XanateA

I really hope this guy is kidding HAHAHA!!!

Omg!!, Spanish right?

C

cougar-

oh u wait, if u make Gank the Gank Squad
we gonne make Gank Gank the Gank Squad and a ghank alot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom