PvP guild recruiting-Middle Kingdom

D

DeathAngelicus

Middle Kingdom is a PvP anti PK guild and more towards Guild wars - if you wold like to join please visit us at guildportal password is kingdom

O

old.Tohtori

errr....anti-pk? isn't this what pvp is about? killing other players?

hmm...must be missing on something...

A

Archeon

does that mean if i harass your members, PK them multiple times, send them abusive msg's, etc (genrally acting like a prick towards your guild) then you wouldn't touch me due to the fact your an anti-PK guild?

(not that i will be brutally singling out your noobs, i'l be going after everyone with my super-stealth action :D)

lol, hard to activly participate in guild wars when your members arn't allowed to kill anyone :D

(i'm just kidding, more power to you if you wanna put together a guild that isn't going to kill people just cause you can)

Y

-yoda-

im against pk's but im playing pvp server and i'll consider myself a Pkk player :) pkk = Player killer killer . so watch out all you pk's cos this pvp pally is commin for ya :)

K

klavrynd

pkk's walk around naked!!!!

oh no, that's eq :(

O

old.Lianuchta

Originally posted by -yoda-
im against pk's but im playing pvp server and i'll consider myself a Pkk player :) pkk = Player killer killer . so watch out all you pk's cos this pvp pally is commin for ya :)

Aargh a palladin!!! <runs away screaming> :p

Suppose that as a gonna be Warden I shouldn't be doing this, pot, kettle, black and all that.

D

darbey

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
errr....anti-pk? isn't this what pvp is about? killing other players?

hmm...must be missing on something...

I think you will find most of the organised larger guilds will have the same policy with anti indiscriminate pk and encourage combat between guilds.

D

DeathAngelicus

think about it!

what i mean is that we wont go around mercilessly killing greys for fun, which isn't and we won't run to prydwenn keep and start trying to gank everybody in sight! from my experience on the US servers the best guilds were anti pk and this meant theu don't kill anyone unless they are actively at war with their guild or being a complete %^&hole.

M

Murcalumis

Originally posted by Archeon
does that mean if i harass your members, PK them multiple times, send them abusive msg's, etc (genrally acting like a prick towards your guild) then you wouldn't touch me due to the fact your an anti-PK guild?

No. If you were to PK their members they'd kill you. The fact that they are 'anti-pk' means they frown upon the sporadic killing of people, namely lower levels. They would then actively enforce this anti-pk belief, killing anyone who kills defensless players.. well, that's as far as I understand it.

D

DeathAngelicus

:p

don't fancy joining do you vince we could do with someone who knows what there doing :p

M

Murcalumis

Re: :p

Originally posted by DeathAngelicus
don't fancy joining do you vince we could do with someone who knows what there doing :p

I know what I'm doing? Eek!

But anyway, that would be a no. I'm going to have a look at it, but I just know I won't play it for more than a week! Will frustrate me too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom