PvP Enabledness

Poag

m00?
Last night we were doing some PQs around Nordlands.

Due to one of the healers healing someone outside our group who was pvp enabled, and the Chosen then hitting one of his group auras he got pvp tagged.

No issue you might think, sadly he then proceeded to ding 12 and instantly got turned into a chicken and the hero PQ boss we were fighting then took the group apart very quickly.

In the end we were faced with waiting 10-15 mins for pvp to toggle off...or everyone commiting suicide and me resing them followed by me suiciding and running back.

Has anyone else had issues with pvp not toggling off after 10 mins? I mean we were all pvp enabled for a good 45 mins before it became an issue. I am guess we just kept refreshing it by interacting with each other. But there has to be a more efficant way than everyone commiting suicide to turn it off beyond waiting it out, which is kinda hard when your mid PQ encounter :)

I also wasn't aware that the Chicken effect worked outside of the RvR sections of a zone aswell, was certainly comical :)
Ding! Gratz! Bkawww! Wtf? Splat.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Best way i found to disable it is to sui in open rvr on guards

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
I managed to hit level 12 while still working through the first empire zone on my warrior priest. Lots of scenarios. But it then meant that I died practically every time I healed someone, because they were tagged for RvR = me tagged for RvR = me chickened and dead. Several times I used my hit and ae-heal ability (I forget what it's called) when I was hitting some mob for a quest, it healed someone else who just happened to be close at the time, I turned into a chicken, and died. It really does need changing so that this doesn't happen.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
I managed to hit level 12 while still working through the first empire zone on my warrior priest. Lots of scenarios. But it then meant that I died practically every time I healed someone, because they were tagged for RvR = me tagged for RvR = me chickened and dead. Several times I used my hit and ae-heal ability (I forget what it's called) when I was hitting some mob for a quest, it healed someone else who just happened to be close at the time, I turned into a chicken, and died. It really does need changing so that this doesn't happen.

I've seen something yesterday, where a Runepriest kept healing an Ironbreaker in the T1 Orc/Dwarf zones and wasn't tagged for RVR :(
Not good either...

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
Due to one of the healers healing someone outside our group who was pvp enabled, and the Chosen then hitting one of his group auras he got pvp tagged.

No issue you might think, sadly he then proceeded to ding 12 and instantly got turned into a chicken and the hero PQ boss we were fighting then took the group apart very quickly.

Wow, that's a once-in-a-lifetime WAR experience right there! What are the odds.... :D

Poag

m00?
Wow, that's a once-in-a-lifetime WAR experience right there! What are the odds.... :D

Indeed there was many a "wtf?" moment after that, kinda comical, kinda annoying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom