PvP and English Servers

E

Esoteric

Just wish our servers were this heaving all the time.

I log on and almost immediatly find a group, on prydwen and excaliber its pretty deserted for lower levels.

Just some thoughts

R

rynnor

The observations fair enough - its been made before but that doesnt make it wrong.

I see the only hope for the english servers is the expansion.

Other than that GOA will have to merge them as they continue to decline steadily in numbers.

N

nju

merge exc & pryd? yeah, great. then the[/] english server would be packed 24 / 7, that'd be fun now wouldn't it.

"server is full" <try again> "server is full" <try again> ...
had enough of that on camlann

sometimes it's just more fun not having thousands of people pissing about and shouting - not to mention the fact that when i want to play daoc i can log on the server without having to try for hours

put a mellow record in your cd-player, chilll, relax and play the game
<now playing: aphex twin - peel sessions 1>

[edit] besides the ppl will quit playing on camlann and return to their original servers / realms - just give them time :) [/edit]

E

Esoteric

Sort of agree with you there. But it would be nice if there were at least 2k of peeps on each server and loads of varying levels so groups are easy to find.

Soloing is a sad life and those who manage to do it to 50 I commend highly but thats not me.

N

nju

getting a group can be hard but now allways, not if you find a guild with nice chaps who like to play their lowlvl alts :)

O

old.Tohtori

People have lost their ability to solo...sad..really sad. :p

S

Sigurd

In fact, the English servers are this empty BECAUSE of Camlann... and I doubt many people will be coming back, as for a lot PvP was the last "thing to do" in this game.

C

cadiva

Re English servers

Well I was playing with me lvl 25 spiritmaster in Darkness Falls tonight and I didn't have any problems getting a group.

I think it might depend on what realm you're playing or where abouts your logged.

There were loads of people in DF and the Albies were off on keep raids aplenty and in fact Excalibur/Midgard was buzzing all night.

Get a good guild and there will always be someone to group with because chances are your guildmates will have alts at the right level too and if not, go somewhere different to solo, find new mobs that you don't know how they react, or do what I did with my lvl 35 shamie the other night and finish off those quests you got about 10 levels earlier and go kill lots of grey mobs ;)

This game doesn't give you everything on a plate, you have to use a little bit of your own imagination and enthusiasm to get anything out of it.

EDIT: Stupid typo

O

old.tRoG

cadiva: everyone was in df last night because there was a prince raid :)

A

Affri

Guys guys guys :) Everybody just calm down. Once the PvP server has been running a few more weeks I'm sure we'll start to see the population on it decreasing.

C

Cush

ya lets merge the servers and will have 24/7 zerging in all frontiers then just in emain.. sounds fun ..
or maybe not.. would not mind if it was even less ppl playing per server since most ppl tend to end up at the same place (usualy a mg) then stand there camp for ages.. cant see the fun in that

D

daphatfriar

If the US servers are anything to go by then Camlann will empty after a while. They are the least popular servers atm and I imagine the Euro PvP will go the same way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom