PVE problems

D

dozigden

This evening ive been pulling with my savage in varulv and the crazed lycantics kept adding on me.

I tried yelling at them "FFS DONT ZERG!!!1!!!11" and "Stop adding play fair!!!!11" But they wouldnt listen. Only response I got was one of their group mates on irc saying "Bite me!"

Is this what PVE has come to?

O

Ottar

> Is this what PVE has come to?

Ye man, thos %#"@11! lycantics are so stupid man! Did same to me and a m8 yusterdey, like spamming and zerging all over us1! Whazsup with that "bite me" shite anyways? These sad phucks shuld know bettah that stinkin roleplay in public PvE areas in 1st place and then theres these spiders, those add too all the time, man - they just so stupid, wish they would move to some excal dungeun.

Ottar

S

shanks

PvE is where the real manly battles go down fyi!

(gifv coop server for chesthair)

J

Jood

Their just fotm bashing, ignore them and go pve elswhere fer a bit, im sure they will get bored and leave after some time, u can just go back when its quieter :eek:

A

Arflane

naa just keep following them untill they get so angry they cancel their subscriptions.

L

lissandra

Imo bring a zerg to kill them so the wws stop coming in disgust of you and you can run around in varulv with your zerg and wonder where the wws went.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by lissandra
Imo bring a zerg to kill them so the wws stop coming in disgust of you and you can run around in varulv with your zerg and wonder where the wws went.

:great:

T

thegreatest

no bring a bonedancer friend with you and read the 'nerf bd's plss!! kk" posts on barry's whine after :eek:

O

Ottar

> badger! badger! badger! badger!

Naaa, I still think its da penguins...

Ottar

E

Ector

:clap::clap::clap:

This is the most meaningful post I've seen in years :)

O

Ottar

> This is the most meaningful post I've seen in years

Wat you lafing at mh? Nelf shtupid frostalfs! Givf stlong RvR penguins for new Midgard race in ToA!

Ottar

M

Makwaerk

Doz my advice is to simply out zerg them, works every other time

Users who are viewing this thread