PVE info

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Just a quick question really...

Where can you these days find some groups to lvl with?

Basically i've been lvling some alts (mainly my cabbie), in catacombs instances solo. As i've done so now for a huge while i'm kinda fed up with bashing mobs on my own in a cold/lonely/boring dungeon (how good xp and money are i've had enough).

Sooooo the LFG window has lost really it's purpose as nobody tends to use it anymore, SI is empty (been to AC loads of times to only ride on a horse back to catacombs as there's only necro's plvling in AC), DF we don't have it at all lately, Lyonesse has the odd necro plvling, ...

I'm just wondering if there are still groups forming to lvl between 40-50 and where they are hiding.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
You can get decent groups in Catacombs I suspect.

Personally, I tried the instanced dungeons, tasks etc and they bored me to tears. Call me old fashioned but I much prefer lots of random people being around, taking your pick, forming groups and bashing away.

Instances seem dull and tiring to me. You can of course level in the new zones without instances, but I have no idea where or how, as I haven't been too excited to explore fully.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
in theory the underground forest obelisk should be a superb place for making 40s groups (or even the IC obelisk)

with the UF itself, Frontlines, Otherworld, Lower crypt plus the instances in there to go to and even darkspire if you want some challenge it should be better than avalon city entrance..

however it needs to get to the point where there's enough people there to make people go there for xp... noone goes there because noone goes there kinda thing. Just need to break that.

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe the solution is to encourage ourselves and our guildies to use the looking for group window. I am guilty myself of not using it, because everytime I open it its empty. And I bet there are a lot of people that xp alone wondering where everyone else is.

Of course, grouping random will occasionally mean you will group with people that -from your point of view and experience of years- can't properly play their class and get you killed :) or you can't stand someone. I think this is what started the whole issue. You avoid grouping with randoms, ending up in avoiding grouping completely, because you can only trust yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom