Pussy Albs Muylaetrix, Jimmy and rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killerbritt

Fledgling Freddie
Hope you are proud of your self farming low solo RR´s.
Very skilled standing in stairs with fg, to farm low rr´s when they try to look at Lotm.
:worthy:

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
Very skilled standing in stairs with fg, to farm low rr´s when they try to look at Lotm.

Yes abit grim to be farmed solo during the infancy of lotM , happened to me also on the way to the entrance and inside (on my rr3 tic) , but its an rvr zone so ya gota deal with it.Buff up and try again m8

Gahn

Resident Freddy
On a more serious note, leave it the usual 2-3 weeks and the novelty will wear off, less traffic, more fun.

killerbritt

Fledgling Freddie
Sure i got killed in a rvr zone. but what have become of the game if 2 Lords and few other high RR have to hide in a stair and farm RR2 solos:)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Just as well the hib and mid stealthers that hide on Alb entrance side, popping on RR1 soloers en masse when they are killing mobs are so skilled, Killerbritt.

It'll either cool down or people will learn not to expect fair fights in the Labyrinth.

Darzil

liloe

It's my birthday today!
the poor Albs got killed often enough by Horlely, Crying and me yesterday, so it's payback time for them now ^^

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

sorry lad. it`s not that we want to farm low rr`s. it`s that we try to farm everything. and there are only 6 of us anyway

cmr

Banned
funny how the people running in fgs now when theres fuck all out were complaining that me, netcode and beck where ruining the zone because we killed people in a trio and they where too shit to kill us with a fg

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, muyl posting something almost decent while moaning is farting all over.
only one conlusion can be drawn from this: moaning stuck his head in muyl's arse and now muyl is farting using moaning's arse :D

someone else noticed that?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's an interesting twist on the usual "wah I died lets whine on FH" but ye know, we have another 4 of these which are ever so slightly more civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom